OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Season Thread: Chapter 5- Steph moves to 2nd on all time 3pt FGs made list in blowout loss to red hot Jazz

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Sounds like the clippers trying to rely on talent without chemistry last year
They weren't head and shoulders more talented than anybody though. At worst the Nets got the 2 best players in the East even w/o Myrie every night they step on the floor. That plus even a marginal serviceable cast is tough to overcome. See Bron & AD. Add in Myrie who any given night can be the best player on the court and it's going to be damn near impossible for any East team as constructed right now to beat them 4 games in a series. But I have been super high on the Nets from the jump and called this before the season.

Joined Mar 24, 2001
They weren't head and shoulders more talented than anybody though. At worst the Nets got the 2 best players in the East even w/o Myrie every night they step on the floor. That plus even a marginal serviceable cast is tough to overcome. See Bron & AD. Add in Myrie who any given night can be the best player on the court and it's going to be damn near impossible for any East team as constructed right now to beat them 4 games in a series. But I have been super high on the Nets from the jump and called this before the season.

Nets aren't head and shoulders better either. Lakers played defense. The nets have a lot to figure out between their 3 best players. It's not gonna be that simple

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Is it coincidence that this deal was in the works and Kyrie is missing games? I think we found our reason. He knew Jim was coming and is lashing out as a result
1610579007545.png

Joined Nov 3, 2011
Is it coincidence that this deal was in the works and Kyrie is missing games? I think we found our reason. He knew Jim was coming and is lashing out as a result
1610579007545.png
I think Kyrie did it to lower his own value so that the Rockets and any other team would be scared to trade for him. James played, Kyrie is serious enough to just not play and put return to sender on big checks. Thats a man that can't be bought. Gotta respect it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now