⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So were the Rox just not that into Benjamin? Or didn’t want to do a deal with Morey? Or combo of both?

I said it weeks ago. Harden is crazy, wanting to leave Texas for NY. That tax difference is huge. I’d rather lose in Texas than lose in NY.

All super teams we say same thing, only 1 basketball, too many egos, & since 2008 Celtics, If one thing we learned about super teams is they usually end up finals or win it all.

i had nets in finals prior to Harden, so def a lock now.

Their defense & bench will be issue but more than enough talent to win it all. Cause of AD, id still go with Lakers in a 7 game series

If they play and go on a run, his goofy *** is gonna be the first to put on a Harden kit. This goof is trying to call a professional athlete fat. Some of these guys shouldn't have a platform much less a job talking sports.

He apologized like ten different times for calling him fat.

All super teams we say same thing, only 1 basketball, too many egos, & since 2008 Celtics, If one thing we learned about super teams is they usually end up finals or win it all.

Their defense & bench will be issue but more than enough talent to win it all. Cause of AD, id still go with Lakers in a 7 game series
they gonna have to do something because if you putting KD on AD then you putting Harden on Bron? i mean you can put deandre jordan on AD but eh lol

You just saw how this worked out with the rockets :lol:. Enough talent to be third in the west yet they're second to last with no cohesion and chemistry
tenor.gif

You don't believe this, man :lol:

I don’t think it’s a given they are automatically out of the east. They don’t even have enough guys to form a competent wall on Giannis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom