⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine worrying about other teams all season just to end up in a play in spot with Bron (who got hurt this year) and AD( who’s always hurt). Lakers fans actually said this was a better team than the bubble squad :rofl:

C1FE6D84-2C95-4F41-B718-D77277C8983F.jpeg

RyGuy45 RyGuy45 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

The next two... mannnn W’s :lol: then Boston at home my gawd

Imagine worrying about other teams all season just to end up in a play in spot with Bron (who got hurt this year) and AD( who’s always hurt). Lakers fans actually said this was a better team than the bubble squad :rofl:

I don’t get it. They in the play in squad cause their 2 best players were out for weeks. Why is it so surprising they slipped in standings since Feb?

Do 7 and 8 play eaxh other for the 7th seed and 9 and 10 play gpr the 8th pr does 7 play 10 for the 7th and 8 and 9 play for 8

Do 7 and 8 play eaxh other for the 7th seed and 9 and 10 play gpr the 8th pr does 7 play 10 for the 7th and 8 and 9 play for 8

7 plays 8 for the 7th seed

First 9 plays 10. Loser of 7 vs. 8 plays the Winner of 9 vs. 10 for the 8th seed

Maybe he would look different with a fully healthy Lebron/AD, but wow, Drummond provides nothing. Being on bad teams made you think all he needed was to go to a good situation, but he just looks like some guy out there. Those possessions when he ISOs like he’s Harden or Kyrie
2C61083A-1FA3-43B0-8BA5-44B6629852F1.gif

I don’t get it. They in the play in squad cause their 2 best players were out for weeks. Why is it so surprising they slipped in standings since Feb?

its not surprising at all. I understand exactly why they are in the spot their in, it’s just that life comes at you fast. Last year they were one of the healthiest teams in the bubble. This year they are dinged up like most of the other playoff teams.

Last edited:
they shouldn't because this squad was suppose to be better than last year. somebody even mentioned that Caruso is better than Rondo, they can German Rondo as a 3rd star. they got, Gasol, the got Drummond, they got Harrell, and they even got Antetokounmpo (nerfed version).

atleast Aldridge had an excuse for retiring, but Drummond ?

2 players traded for the same reason on beefing up their roster and 5 spot. 2 players could also end up becoming useless.

If Kyle Kuzma played for any other team, would anyone know who he was?
Idk bro, I still feel like being the only wnba player on an nba roster is pretty remarkable. Should get a statue. A gift card to chili's or something at least.

Me holding someone accountable for pretending to be gay as a joke is homophobic eh? Do better.

You are now a noted supporter of said behavior

Again what does their (I’m not sure of the posters pronouns) sexual preference, real or fake, have to do with their basketball opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom