⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
2027993B-60F3-4CBE-9B2E-A23537D7CEBF.jpeg

ART

A real paradox. Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde stuff.

Which is what makes his game last night so great. Did everything and only shot 8 times. Amazing the results you can get when they guy who runs the team doesn't take awful shots. Resulted in good looks for his teammates. Think everyone aside from Brad was over 50 percent.

No problem with Westbrook. He is who he is. But I don’t assume he’s playing harder than everyone else because he stuffs the stat sheet.

Really his playmaking is probably his most undervalued asset
He's a very good passer, and the best rebounding guard ever. He can't shoot at all, but if he just sticks to what he's actually good at, he can still be really effective. If the Wizards had one more actual piece, he'd be perfect just taking like 12 shots a game. Since they don't though, he ends up taking WAY more shots than he should. at times Sometimes you get 17-30 like we saw against Dallas, other times you get 9-26 like we saw against San Antonio.

EYE have been saying the SAME things about Russell yet called a hater or told that I'm full of ****.

Only on NT can you can call a man a fantastic basketball player, fashion icon, tremendous husband, terrific father, generous philanthropist, impactful activist, historical statistical phenomenon and true patriot and be accused of slandering somebody :smh:

He's a very good passer, and the best rebounding guard ever. He can't shoot at all, but if he just sticks to what he's actually good at, he can still be really effective. If the Wizards had one more actual piece, he'd be perfect just taking like 12 shots a game. Since they don't though, he ends up taking WAY more shots than he should. at times Sometimes you get 17-30 like we saw against Dallas, other times you get 9-26 like we saw against San Antonio.
Not tryna be facetious but I have to, what’s the difference between him just doing what he’s good at and Simmons literally only doing what he’s good at? Lol

Is Russ still leading the league in not contesting 3pt shots? Why play defense when you can get a head start on a potential rebound.
#effort

I wonder where people rank Russ if took a low volume of shots which equated to 50% from the filed while getting his 11 assist and 10 boards

Not tryna be facetious but I have to, what’s the difference between him just doing what he’s good at and Simmons literally only doing what he’s good at? Lol
He still has a little more on offense than Simmons and most of that is due to his speed. Simmons has focused on defense more which I wish russ did because he had the ability to be very good on that end. I thought the way he played at ucla and than with team usa was the formula. Dominate the ball less and play great defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom