⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the part that annoys me. Danny on Duncd on started watching basketball in like 2013. He’s 30+. But speaks like he has the authority/history on the game at times. Never hooped etc. Can be dismissive of previous eras, and have hard ons for the next European superstar :lol:.

What started out as a social media hobby for these cats turned some of them into capatilst authority figures, and 9/10....its white dudes who give other white dudes like them a platform from the same socio-economic background and privilege.

These guys get most of what analytics/good basketball is correct. I admire the leap they took in this career path. But I do be thrown off by the tone sometimes tho. And can see how that’s off putting to other more traditional basketball people. Some of that, is people being close minded, and not wanting to learn etc. so it’s a mix.

i support some analytics but I don’t listen to these nerds.

you do realize sixers are in 1st and heat are in 5th.. correct ?

normally top seeds get 2 stars in

ALSO everyone continues to not mention SIMMONS WAS STILL COMING OFF A INJURY TO START THE SEASON IN JANUARY, but nah well just sweep that under the rug because its simmons

Ben Simmons averaged 13.4 points, 8.4 assists and 7.8 rebounds in 14 games in January 2021.

Ben Simmons averaged 21.0 points, 7.9 rebounds and 7.8 assists in 10 games last month.
Simmons is piggy backing off Embiid MVP season

Would you still wanna exclude it if he actually had a good finals?
It would've been nice, but he was a 22 year old 6th man and not even close to the kind of player he is now. Wasn't an all-star.

His playoff performance is about what someone might expect out of a rookie deal guy. Great first round, bad second round, great WCF, bad finals. Inconsistent.

Simmons is piggy backing off Embiid MVP season

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

i heard it all now, no more associating with you

enjoy your day

nba playoffs smile GIF by Bleacher Report

It would've been nice, but he was a 22 year old 6th man and not even close to the kind of player he is now. Wasn't an all-star.

His playoff performance is about what someone might expect out of a rookie deal guy. Great first round, bad second round, great WCF, bad finals. Inconsistent.
That would be valid if he didn't proceed to do the same thing for the next 8 seasons

he guards the 1-5 on a nightly basis

he aint just parked in the paint either, hell guard the perimeter

hes top 2 right now maybe 3 to some

rudy being -250 favorite obviously says hes the #1 but that can change any given night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom