⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been this hyped about the NBA regular season since I was in High School or something. Don’t care what anyone says, the Play-In tournament brings a whole other dimension to this.
We’re getting six Do-or-Die, “Game 7” type matchups and because of COVID/injuries they’ll likely feature Steph, Bron, AD, Russ, Tatum, Ja, LaMelo. Good mix of young as well as proven stars.

Couldn’t have worked any better for the league. I understand why players and owners were upset but as a consumer this is awesome.

big 3.jpg

The amount of skill in this picture - not even fair :sick::sick:

I swear it’s felt like the Nets have just been playing around and toying with everyone.

We’re getting six Do-or-Die, “Game 7” type matchups and because of COVID/injuries they’ll likely feature Steph, Bron, AD, Russ, Tatum, Ja, LaMelo. Good mix of young as well as proven stars.

Couldn’t have worked any better for the league. I understand why players and owners were upset but as a consumer this is awesome.

Exactly, it absolutely worked. No matter how much LeBron or Luka cried about it. I’m loving this. My dream is to have all NBA regular season games matter. :lol:

No idea what you're talking about unfortunately.

you meant Back in Black. I remember this song and the cassette album that came out back in the day. as a kid, I didn't appreciate the heavy metal noise especially back in the 80s when Pop also became a thing. I hate it so much that I destroyed the tape. centuries later, AC/DC became my jam.
only got into rock starting with .....
joan jett.gif

which was coincidentally did a cover song from AC/DC.

Tobias Harris out here looking like a scrub on court but giving MVP performances in the booth

4E25AF81-A640-4CDA-B3AD-E08F9B114BE8.jpeg

Yogi Ferrell looks more like an IT professional than a hooper, which makes him being an NBA player even cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom