⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Football Logo Vector - Nike Football Logo Png, Transparent Png ,  Transparent Png Image - PNGitem
this soccer logo ?

as far as i know, this was the old football logo
MR. HAIR ART STENCIL - NIKE FOOTBALL-MHA 664 | Nike football, Football  silhouette, Football decal
My dude from the Browns should use this as his logo. The QB who’s name I can’t remember right now but that’s his ‘stache

Gonna need an update on the True Forehead % from BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
Despite having a career year Anderson faces stiff competition for a spot on 1st team all forehead with the emergence of Derrick white as well as perennial contenders such as Landry shamet continuing to assert their dominance. Voters may be inclined to award Anderson with extra consideration for literally and figuratively 'raising the ceiling' of teammates such as Dillon brooks who has seen a spike in forehead percentage since sharing the court with the 7 year veteran

Rooted against Kobe on the court, but when gifted his jersey I kept it. Woulda been cool to see him accept his induction this weekend. Man he was just getting the next chapter of his life started too.

AED5966B-AE15-4420-94C3-07CE8BB5B4F7.jpeg

Also was a big fan of Nick back to Cincy. He was truly ahead of his time as a PG. prob the wrong place for all this but screw it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom