⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless america

IMG_54901.jpg

20210225_205640.jpg

I've been banned from this thread before. I've learned my lesson

You got a issue you can take it to the PM tough guy
I can't believe you just gonna let him publicly talk to you like that and respond in the PMs
Damn bro, couldn't be me, you a better man than me forreal to just let that pass like that
A ***** like me would've handled that for everyone to see but we all aint built like that
I got your back tho, yo VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL leave him alone man you bullying him

You're welcome

I can't believe you just gonna let him publicly talk to you like that and respond in the PMs
Damn bro, couldn't be me, you a better man than me forreal to just let that pass like that
A ***** like me would've handled that for everyone to see but we all aint built like that
I got your back tho, yo VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL leave him alone man you bullying him

You're welcome

I have no beef w/ black men

God bless everyone.

I apologize for my actions

We all slip up from time to time.
Damn VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL this ***** sparing you, you lucky as hell man, we NY ****** dont play
A ***** like me would've told him what to do with that apology but we all aint built like that
I understand some of us are afraid of confrontation, it's cool, I just wouldn't let a ***** disrespect me then apologize to get out of it
But that's just me, you a better man than me forreal

You're welcome

1620096948501.png

You have absolutely no idea what I was apologizing for

Because you responded to a post I made with an unrelated question that had nothing to do with what I said?

Actually, my question did relate to your post. Very much. So, I’ll ask again, would you want Russell Westbrook to be the best player on the Mavericks?

Can some of y’all cats who follow music closely please explain this to me...

Kawhi is dropping a project :wow: Didn’t even know that man listened to music and he’s bout to put out a tape with NBA YoungBoy NBA and Rod Wave :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom