⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 12.33.09 AM.png

Son having one of the greatest 10 day contract runs ever and nobody knows about it :lol:
Rockets need to offer a multi year deal before the season ends lol

-“Can’t carry a team” ❌
-Going to be “exposed”❌
-Efficiency is going to hell without all stars❌
-Not a floor raiser ❌
-Can’t go 1/4 flat to get a bucket ❌
-Needs Klay to make the playoffs ❌

What other stupid narratives from a 2 game sample size are being killed?

It's because Lakers lying. He's hurt and can't play and they saying he's good for the the attention.. man's was off 6 weeks and was lumpy after 2 week *** games, where he was slow af with no bounce. He was legit just hurt last week and running funny...now 6 days later he's playing scrimmages with no pain and got unlimited turbo? Foh Gladys

Last edited:
Must be some truth to what baze said for Brad to respond like that. Like Brad is that beally something worth responding to and sounding like a complete child over?

Can’t stand that the media is giving Russ and his stat padding trash triple doubles so much attention. Are we back in 2017? This is garbage. NBA is really at an all time low if this is who we have to hear about day in and day out.

Must be some truth to what baze said for Brad to respond like that. Like Brad is that beally something worth responding to and sounding like a complete child over?

I'm on Brad's side on this one. Why is a scrub like Kent Bazemore commenting on the scoring race and why is he laughing about Bradley Beal getting injured?

Dude is literally laughing about other NBA players getting injured. Who does that? It's a clear, explicit jab at Bradley Beal. Not only that but this clown makes the goofy assumption that Beal is trying to "keep up" with Steph. The Wizards (like the Warriors) are playing for their playoff lives every game. This scrub deserves to get blasted on social until the end of time.

Last edited:
I'm on Brad's side on this one. Why is a scrub like Kent Bazemore commenting on the scoring race and why is he laughing about Bradley Beal getting injured?

Dude is literally laughing about other NBA players getting injured. Who does that?

I hate his stupid face.

I'm saving this post for when the Lakers are up 25 midway through the third quarter again.

Props to Wardell but let's not get crazy here.

Screenshot_20210510-091719_Google.jpg
Yeah it’s a horrible matchup for the Warriors. Healthy Lakers are a championship roster top to bottom.

Yeah it’s a horrible matchup for the Warriors. Healthy Lakers are a championship roster top to bottom.

I know the narrative is that "nobody wants to see Steph in a one game scenario" but it's a Lakers fan I'm not even 1% concerned about playing this Warriors team in the play-in game. Honestly, it's an awful matchup for the Warriors and I would like Steph's chances against the Blazers or even Mavericks much better.

NBA media is funny. The simultaneously worry about fatigue and overuse related injuries but also complain about load management. High school kids are playing more games now than they ever have. They play for their high schools, AAU teams and attended camps. These guys have much more mileage on their legs than past generations.

NBA media: "Why are NBA players getting injured so often?

Also NBA media: "Why are these high school kids resting?"

Last edited:
I know the narrative is that "nobody wants to see Steph in a one game scenario" but it's a Lakers fan I'm not even 1% concerned about playing this Warriors team in the play-in game. Honestly, it's an awful matchup for the Warriors and I would like Steph's chances against the Blazers or even Mavericks much better.

NBA media is funny. The simultaneously worry about fatigue and overuse related injuries but also complain about load management. High school kids are playing more games now than they ever have. They play for their high schools, AAU teams and attended camps. These guys have much more mileage on their legs than past generations.

When I was in high school it wasn't uncommon for players to stop playing all together once they committed to a university. Don't get the fake outrage.

My thoughts exactly.

I love the fact that Warriors fans are hyping up their chances in the play-in game. You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment. Lakers by gonna win by 25+ for the 3rd time this season

Using this logic though shouldn't LeBron and the Lakers beating the "psycho in the Bay" only add to LeBron's legacy? 👀

20210511_074621.jpg

I can already see it now:

"The Lakers are playing that psycho from the Bay! Nobody wants to see him in a one-game scenario. That's going to be tough"

" Now the Lakers are going up against the top three MVP candidate in CP3 without home court advantage. The Suns almost have the best record in the league. How will the Lakers navigate this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom