⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypocrite Lebron strikes again
F7A9A3D3-40C9-40F1-AD9F-1BA8D916DAD3.jpeg

AD is always hurt it seems.
Injury better than A.D.
the injuries is the greatest bane for A.D. , without it he could be even a better player. but I guess that's how he is built. Jokic though is built differently and plays smart which keeps him out of injury problem.

Lakers were looking good, but went to absolute **** when they put Drummond byke in.

That was a really big defensive possession by Gasol. Drummond could never do that.

Between THT, Karl, and Caruso I don't know who's more spastic. :lol:

Solid win for the Lakers.

First time AD has looked like AD on both sides of the floor in a minute.

Great win for Lakers and good to see AD look like AD. Calf is concerning and probably nagging issue rest of the way.

Drummond smh, he was on my cavs and just assumed it was a bad team & he ok player, never saw himWith Pistons except that one playoff series vs cavs in 2016. Son is Kwame Brown with better scoring off put backs. He can’t catch, has 0 idea how to space the floor and set screens, can’t put two post moves together, holds ball too long for turnovers, and can’tPlay defense without fouling.Maybe
bron get him right, but he need to only be in to give 6 fouls and maybe some options while Ad rest.

Vogles lineups are big trash too. Why is THT running point? Keep him slashing at the 2, he can’t run no offense.

I get Trez is small but you can go to him and get buckets in spurts, yet he don’t play all 2nd half and Vogel still running Morris out there who hasn’t
Made a shot since early March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom