Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EnD52GqXYBQO7v5.jpeg

Tough test for cinnamon. Me gusta

Anyone got any clarification on his relationship with dazn?

Just checked Smith’s wiki.... he’s 6’3.. I’m curious to see how Canelo can get inside and if he can land that left hook to the body

“I definitely should get the bigger share,” Spence said on “Pug and Copp,” where it was noted he’s surpassed 300,000 pay-per-view buys before while Crawford has failed to eclipse 100,000. “The proof is in the pudding who’s the bigger draw, but I feel 60-40, right around that, is the right price.

:smh:

Any way you look at it, that looks bad. Who's fault is it that he couldn't get a big fight? These promoters refuse to take the risks, and then complain when big bucks aren't rolling in.

Al haymon and his fighters who dont want any part of fighting bud because they dont believe theyll win🤷🏾‍♂️

Callum Smith might be Saul's biggest risk to date.
I honestly don't think him and Eddy thought this through, or they're not taking this serious.
Callum is not his little brother Liam.

Al haymon and his fighters who dont want any part of fighting bud because they dont believe theyll win🤷🏾‍♂️

I haven't followed the politics closely so I don't know who's at fault, is it all from Haymon's side? Arum knows the situation, I feel like he wouldn't concede anything in negotiations even though he needs PBC more than PBC needs TR.

I haven't followed the politics closely so I don't know who's at fault, is it all from Haymon's side? Arum knows the situation, I feel like he wouldn't concede anything in negotiations even though he needs PBC more than PBC needs TR.

Keith thurmans career high purse was 2.5mil for the Pacquiao fight and Thurman said he wont fight Crawford for less than 10mil.

Danny garcia never responded to a 4mil offer to fight Crawford which wouldve been a career high purse.

Keith thurmans career high purse was 2.5mil for the Pacquiao fight and Thurman said he wont fight Crawford for less than 10mil.

Danny garcia never responded to a 4mil offer to fight Crawford which wouldve been a career high purse.

Porter wanted to fight Bud, Bud turned down. There are examples on both sides. Hopefully Bud leaves Bob and we get what we want.

Back
Top Bottom