Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a HW week, Yoka vs Hammer on ESPN+ Fri in France, and then Joyce vs Dubois on ESPN+ on Sat in the UK

So many damn fights.This might be the most boxing matches I have witnessed in a span of 6 months. Sports has saved me during this pandemic

Yoka checked in at 239 ¼ pounds, nearly three pounds lighter than his last fight when he stopped countryman Johann Duhaupas in the 1st round this past September in Nantarre, France.

Hamburg’s Hammer (25-6, 15KOs) tipped the scale at 258.8 pounds, more than five pounds heavier than his last fight when he stopped 99-fight veteran Saul Farah (71-24-3) in the 1st round last December in Wolgast, Germany. The weight also represents the heaviest for Hammer since May 2017.

No KOs?

gw1qbg1l60711.png

Real lackluster card and terrible officiating.

I never seen a decision reversed in the ring like they did on one of the cards. Went from unanimous decision to split. Horrendous.

Jacobs emotions running high in this fight. If he don’t TKO or KO he’s gonna lose to Rosado or Draw :lol:

Back
Top Bottom