Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be fair they are really good friends so they dont want to fight each other 9at least that was the belief and stance for a few years now) but with porter being a mandatory, it seems very likely for next year and both seems convinced they fight each other eventually

porter alluded to it earlier this year, that bud had something planned which was probably the pac fight in saudi that fell apart because of covid, which is a faight any welter would take right now than any other fight

“The fight, to the best of my knowledge, is off the table right now,” Porter recently told FightHype.com. “It’s not necessary for me to fight a tune-up. I’ll fight anybody, anywhere right now. But I do know that he’s got some things brewing and, because of the Covid, I’ve got some things brewing…The business is what’s keeping us from fighting. I don’t mean it’s the business by PBC and Top Rank. I just mean that he has some things going on that’s gonna lead him a different path right now. And I have something else going on that’s gonna lead me in a different path….Everybody’s just gonna have to be patient.”

“He said it. ‘everybody’s gotta fight everybody,’ ” Porter recalled. “He looked at me and said, ‘I don’t care about fighting nobody. I don’t care who it is….but, right now, I don’t think it’s gonna be me and you. ‘ I said ‘alright, cool.'”

He smokes Kambosos and hopefully Maloney gets the belt that should’ve won back but instead got cheated

Teofimo Lopez has a boot on his foot from the injury. I don't think he has enough time to prepare unless the fight is in March or so.

He smokes Kambosos and hopefully Maloney gets the belt that should’ve won back but instead got cheated

Would be even better if franco got the pac/horn treatment in the land down under.

I lost a little respect for robert garcia after h blatantly lying on live tv. I understand you gotta back up your fighter but i always viewed garcia as a man of integrity. Then the entire crew walks back to the locker room flapping their gums like they did something. Kinda reminds me of danny garcias crew in the locker room hyping him up after his fight with herrera.

Demetrius Boo Boo' Andrade is left without an opponent for a planned non-title fight, after Dusty Hernandez-Harrison was forced off the card due to having tested positive for COVID-19.

Im ok if i never Andrade on tv again

More of a Ringling Brothers event than boxing match. WBC even made a BLM belt awarded to their "winner."

Holy **** you cant make this up

Edit found a pic

WBCjpg-JS616740957.jpg

Last edited:
Formella took a brutal beating from Benn and didn't win 1 rd imo. Wardley looks like a promising HW prospect

Back
Top Bottom