Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats actually a good break for Dillian. Fight was too soon after that brutal knockout anyways.

That is MAJOR news for him. Oscars an idiot and he's probably gonna lose Ryan Garcia next year. Luckily for Oscar he's already rich.

Canelo's name already sells himself so he's basically gonna take the Mayweather route at this point.

Caleb vs. Canelo in December im seeing. Idk if I would take that fight right away if I was Canelo. Id take another fight then Caleb next year Q2. **** smells like an upset cuz of all that litigation he's been dealing with.

Crazy.. didnt expect all parties involved to come to a conclusion this soon, good for ginger.

He has enough pull to negotiate on a per fight basis. Hoping he hangs around the pbc boys for a bit, lots of great fights to be made there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if DAZN buys out GGG now tho.

GGG-Andrade isn’t going to justify what they are paying him, and at 39, it might be a little too late to now climb a division and fight Callum Smith.

Fam... no matter how overweight Maidana is he will KO Oscar right out that ring like Hopkins :lol:

Back
Top Bottom