Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ummm, didn’t even know Berlanga was on the undercard, what a treat ! Make sure y’all watch him if you haven’t gotten a chance

Loma is who I’m rooting for but I dunno, had a wild dream a month ago Lopez put Loma to down early w a crazy uppercut ....then I see Timothy Bradley say the same thing on Thursday damn near, about Lopez having a sneaky left one

Classic matchup between a boxer and a fighter

May the best man win is all I can say at this point, let’s see a great fight....this will have to be Loma at his best since surgery for him to win convincingly

Last edited:
Need to see the kid Berlanga step it up in comp, but he's knocking out everyone he should be knocking out.
Let's see what he does when he's not supposed to, and when he can't walk thru them.

Need to see the kid Berlanga step it up in comp, but he's knocking out everyone he should be knocking out.
Let's see what he does when he's not supposed to, and when he can't walk thru them.

True, he still young but he got that stupid power. Plus he’s quick too.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, he talking his ****. Said first punch I cut him and I could see in his eyes he didn’t want to be there. Hahahahaha

I wanna see this too but that all depends on his team

There’s too many belts. If they fighting for all the belts then what belt does Devin Haney have right now?

once the walk in starts im a heat up the popcorn... already drinking the grand marnier as we speak and kinda twisted :lol:

First time watching Loma. He always take a while before letting the hands go?

yeah and he gotta respect Lopez power. He’s just basically making Lopez work for whatever he wants. I say round 4 or 5 Loma opens up. Lopez doing a good job right now though

Back
Top Bottom