Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wilder faces further embarrassment as quotes from 2017 about former foe Bermaine Stiverne have come to light as he attacked the Haitian for making excuses after their first fight in 2015.

“I consider him a sore loser,’ Wilder said about Stiverne ahead of their rematch in late 2017.

“I tell people all the time before I fight them, I let the fighters know, l let the fans know, don’t make excuses for my wins when I win.

"They did just that. Everybody’s gonna have an excuse. The thing about it is, nobody wants to hear an excuse once you lose.

“When you lose, you lose. Deal with it.

But if it’s an excuse that actually occurred, keep it to yourself and amongst your team.

“Go back into the gym and work on that. Because people don’t wanna hear that when you lose.

“I think that’s the thing with Stiverne – he talked so much, he promised so much and didn’t deliver none of it. And for that reason, he’s bitter.”

4D4A29C1-2C99-417B-825F-9C75B733930D.jpeg
9A0F63AA-D0A2-4210-AE48-71EC6FCA490C.jpeg

Man, Wilder is really embarrassing himself here. He's gone off the deep end. He should be thanking Breland for possibly saving years off his boxing career, and instead he's stomping on the body after it's been thrown under the bus.

I can understand Wilder's frustration with Breeland
Wilder had withstood everything Fury had and was getting his legs under him
Next thing you know a towel enters the ring and Breeland motions that he threw the towel because of the bleeding from Wilder's ear
Let the referee or the doctors stop it if the ear bleeding was a huge problem

If he was upset about corner stoppage, he has that right. But the way he *****ing about cheating and breland is the wrong way

Wilder has always been a buffoon.
Talkin bout being better than ali or Tyson, i forget and saying he wants to kill someone in the ring.
Nothing new

Reactions: OTG
LOL Wilder on NT now that's crazy. The fall from the top even worse than i imagined.. lemme hold a dollar pimp

Man, I was a fan of Wilder but can’t respect how he’s treating Breland who has been there since the beginning.

Dude was an olympian and former champion, he’s been in the trenches. Point the finger at Jay Deas who had no regard for your well being or the proper game plan. ::Shrugs::

Take the name Wilder out of the discussion
The fighter was regaining his balance and seemed to have gotten a second wind
The fighter was alert and throwing solid punches
The fighter has been knocked down twice earlier but looks to be holding up well
The referee is a veteran and is known to stop a fight if he feels its in the best interest of the fighters long term health
Why would the corner throw in the towel?

Watch the final round again and tell me what you think

to be honest watching that again, his legs look wobbly in the beginning of the round and barely threw two weak, half-*** jabs the first minute

then got hit a few times and threw some wild, desperate shots but his legs didnt look steady and when he got cornered he got hit by two big straight rights

while i personally wouldnt have thrown the towel at that point or even stopped the fight if i were the ref, dude wasnt recovered at that point... even on the stoppage he looked like he was drunk when protesting with the ref

Take the name Wilder out of the discussion
The fighter was regaining his balance and seemed to have gotten a second wind
The fighter was alert and throwing solid punches
The fighter has been knocked down twice earlier but looks to be holding up well
The referee is a veteran and is known to stop a fight if he feels its in the best interest of the fighters long term health
Why would the corner throw in the towel?

Watch the final round again and tell me what you think

Thats the worst video to prove your point, wilder was stumbling like a baby learning how to walk. Ref doesnt have to oblige to the towel thrown in btw.

Stop cappin for your cry baby *** sore loser. Im still a fan of wilder the boxer but hes forreal acting like a scorned ***** who got got dumped on prom night.

Just seeing you're a cowboys fans, explains your delusional babbling.

Back
Top Bottom