Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1606687763650.jpeg

Nate after the fight....

Is Nate a MAGA supporter or something?

It’s one thing for average joe’s to roast him but athletes been KILLING this dude :lol: :smh:

BS aside, yall really think errol has it easy? He’s coming off a break and accident at that. No tune up fight either

NT loves to overreact :lol:

garcia isnt that bad and has a decent chin and if yall think he is so bad then just consider this is errols tune up

Danny got more than a decent chin. His chin is up there with the elites of Canelo, Spence, Charlo Bro's etc. Danny has never even been dropped.

This is why its a risky fight for Spence because its def going 12 and Danny WILL bang. It's not risky in that he will lose but if that accident did something to him we dont know. If he looks the same then all this doesn't matter.

Oh yeah reason why Danny has all that love is because he's well managed and marketed right plus he's on the scene. You gotta brand yourself outside of boxing and DSG/Angel do a great job of that along with other fighters getting that love.

Everyone that I know that has ran into him outside of Philly likes him.

He probably wont see a belt for the rest of his career unless he see's a gift but he's gonna get those money fights because the brand & name speaks for itself.

Danny has quite the resume. Morales, khan, zab, matthysse, peterson. Errol has only fought brook and porter.

Really? I never knew this. I always thought he was pretty corny and his dad is obnoxious. Is there real love for him outside Philly?
Maybe I should have said boxing promoters the fight makers
I've never been impressed but his name keeps coming up as one of the top fighters

As long as Errol take care of business Saturday night, he should be able to get a date with Crawford next

But I can see Garcia gettin that upset if Spence don't bring it

Only one man could bring back the hood from the 100 year regression Nate Robinson bestowed unto the black community tonight. That super hero is none other than
98B377F7-0C07-48FB-A432-673539143D71.gif
Never in my life would I EVER think I’d pray for AB to save us....but here I AM! Only he can put the hood on his back! LMAO!

As long as Errol take care of business Saturday night, he should be able to get a date with Crawford next

But I can see Garcia gettin that upset if Spence don't bring it
If Spence dont bring it????
Errol about to punish this dude
Garcia has no power and is way too slow for Errol

Back
Top Bottom