OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cancel all sports.

Cancel everything until folks start taking this seriously.

Only way this will be taken seriously is if they actually go through with it and fails tragically unfortunately.

Sean Doolittle's quote was so on point about sports being a reward of a functioning society. Too bad half the country refuses to work towards that

That’s what I thought. I’m just a dude that played an irrelevant sport in college and feels pretty bad for the 11 programs that got cut at Stanford and all of the individuals that poured their life into those programs.

I just wanted to make it clear for everyone that you were a nobody with no actual expertise on this topic. Carry on.

Well congrats on your badminton days back in college, I salute you.

Doesn’t change the fact of myself and others saying they’re irrelevant sports does it? Because if they were relevant then...*gasp* they wouldn’t be getting cut

I’d like to know the B1Gs logic with doing only conference games. So it’s safer for Illinois to go play a game at Penn State than it is at Ball State? Just cancel the season, there’s no point in risking the kids’ health to begin with let alone for just conference games

I’d like to know the B1Gs logic with doing only conference games. So it’s safer for Illinois to go play a game at Penn State than it is at Ball State? Just cancel the season, there’s no point in risking the kids’ health to begin with let alone for just conference games

it probably has something to do with testing. Are G5 schools going to have the resources to test guys every day?

a conference only schedule allows you to have a uniform testing protocol.

it probably has something to do with testing. Are G5 schools going to have the resources to test guys every day?

a conference only schedule allows you to have a uniform testing protocol.

Gotcha, that makes sense as far as testing. Hopefully if we get to the start of a season all teams can test their players regularly.

Wonder what this means for independent schools if for some reason we have a season

These conferences and schools need to save people from themselves. If they cancel the seasons maybe people will start taking things seriously and stop acting like it will get better if you don't practice social distancing and mask up.

They're not going to cancel until the last possible minute. I expect for them to push back these games until late September or early October, and then play from there.

SEC canceling non-con games. After all that **** talk and they flinched before the PAC. Lulz.

SEC canceling non-con games. After all that **** talk and they flinched before the PAC. Lulz.

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

Well congrats on your badminton days back in college, I salute you.

Doesn’t change the fact of myself and others saying they’re irrelevant sports does it? Because if they were relevant then...*gasp* they wouldn’t be getting cut

I’m fine with that, just wanted to establish some context. I can’t control it if losers on the internet like to diminish the hard work of others. Please continue to cut down on them knowing you could never cut it.

New Mexico is the first to move high school football to the spring.

Back
Top Bottom