OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If these conferences can figure out complex issues like bowl alignments and have a playoff committee, why is it any harder for all the FBS schools to come up with a standardized covid testing?

The travel argument doesn't make much sense to me though. Like you mentioned, conferences or spread out across the country. Boston College and Miami are in the same conference. Also, most non-conference games are cupcakes against regional schools. What's the point of Alabama canceling their non-conference game against Troy or Alabama State? or Washington versus Eastern Washington? Those games have less travel than conference games lol
Because SEC fans won’t wear masks and SEC schools reduce attendance

Look for the SEC to add The Citadel and other FCS teams to their conference to keep up with their November cupcake tour :lol:

Miller Moss ain’t starting from day 1 and isn’t the top player in the country at his position. :lol: Nobody cares about a QB who isn’t starting for another 2 years enrolling early, man.
Yet you’ve been praying his backup enrolls at your school.

1594485136944.jpeg

Kam Kinchens goes public to Miami. 5 commits from Miami NW. Low key wish they would take Terrance Lewis too :lol:

No season might actually help Miami lol.

1594501438751.png

saw this on the UGA board. :rofl:Jesus. Kirby has the same record Richt had at this point doesn’t he?

Hes Richt with a visor

Nah but I think their records are similar. I know Harbaughs was like that compared to Hokes for a minute as well which was amusing (but not very telling)

Yeah, he has better schools that he could commit to right now. Louisville for example would take him

Maybe he just wants to be the man at FAU.

Last edited:
Leonard Taylor, Breshard Smith, and I think pressure may start for some other guys to jump in the boat like Markevious Brown or Yulkeith Brown. Spots are tight right now. May end up turning away a 4 star legacy.

Leonard Taylor, Breshard Smith, and I think pressure may start for some other guys to jump in the boat like Markevious Brown or Yulkeith Brown. Spots are tight right now. May end up turning away a 4 star legacy.

A live look at Dade county this morning

1594654547762.png

Back
Top Bottom