OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you mean, Florida went 11-2 last year

source.gif

There’s no reason for fields to take a snap this year, especially now that it’s going to be some pointless spring season

Dudes gonna be a top 5-10 pick no matter what he does

There’s no reason for fields to take a snap this year, especially now that it’s going to be some pointless spring season

Dudes gonna be a top 5-10 pick no matter what he does
he should be cruising around in a Phantom and getting ready for the draft. For real.

He’s at UAB for a reason but jeez this QB has the wettest of wet noodle arms

Miami is looking very shaky so far

My guess is that Miami felt that they could beat UAB w/ mostly their base offense without having to dig deep in the bag to get the win w/ Louisville on deck next week.

Plenty of times I saw where King could have pulled on the ZR and he didn't. I would assume that's because they told him not to take any unnecessary hits tonight.

With that said, I'm surprised at the lack of downfield attack in this game

Last edited:
Saw some very similar issues from the past out there

3rd down still needs to be better

Still not sold on this o-line

Would like to see the passing attack get into a rhythm

Down field throws to Harley ain't it, will never be it

Unnecessary blitzing coming from deep positions still exists on 3rd down

* I'm sure everybody is trying their best given the ****ty circumstances and none of this really matters

My guess is that Miami felt that they could beat UAB w/ mostly their base offense without having to dig deep in the bag to get the win w/ Louisville on deck next week.

Plenty of times I saw where King could have pulled on the ZR and he didn't. I would assume that's because they told him not to take any unnecessary hits tonight.

With that said, I'm surprised at the lack of downfield attack in this game
Exactly. Very vanilla game plan. 300+ rushing yards. Defense dominated, and UAB clearly was game planning to get the ball out pretty quickly.

King definitely missed on some deep throws. Assuming we see a lot more offensively next week, though. Louisville - FSU - Clemson. No need to put too much on tape when you can pretty much just out talent a G5 team and win by 3 scores in a nonconf game.

Back
Top Bottom