OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taggert and Pruitt gotta have their clocks ticking.
Pruitt will be gone before Taggart. You can’t lose at home I’m back to back week to teams from the sun belt and mountain west, he’ll be gone before bowl season. Taggart will follow, I mean he didn’t lose I’m saturday but barely beating UL Monroe? That’s almost as bad as losing altogether.

Lynn Swann resigned (essentially fired)

happy-dance-animated-gif-image-46-2.gif

They’ve already been calling potential ADs for the past few weeks.

Helton gonna survive it doe. Also what up jus3 jus3

I figured with Swann gone, no way Helton survives unless Slovis bails him out.

Swann and Helton aren’t attached. Swann didn’t hire Helton, he just decided not to fire him. Helton’s job security also isn’t necessarily tied to his record. If it was he’d have been forced out last year since no one but Haden and the BOT wanted him.

I think 8-4 saves him.

Swann and Helton aren’t attached. Swann didn’t hire Helton, he just decided not to fire him. Helton’s job security also isn’t necessarily tied to his record. If it was he’d have been forced out last year since no one but Haden and the BOT wanted him.

I think 8-4 saves him.

I dunno. If we go 8-4 I think the fans are gonna ask for his head and maybe the new AD might want to make his or her mark by bringing in somebody new.

I dunno. If we go 8-4 I think the fans are gonna ask for his head and maybe the new AD might want to make his or her mark by bringing in somebody new.

Definitely possible. That’s also assuming there’s a new AD by Nov/Dec. Signing day is Dec now and they’ll be scared about not having someone in place.

Back
Top Bottom