OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some other hot takes

• Lincoln Riley finally goes to the NFL after making Hurts a top 100 draft pick. Matt Campbell replaces him.
  • Meyer turns down SC (Not sure who it will be, but I do think they will make a solid hire this time tho.)
  • Isaiah Simmons goes top 5 in next years draft.
  • Willie T gets another year at FSU, but lil Briles leaves for something like UNT or UTSA as a HC.
  • Fickell is coaching at MSU next season, and I'd bet on Gattis replacing him at Cinci.

“Hot takes.” :lol:

Those are extremely reasonable. I like that. :smokin

End of an era. He’s been a staple there forever. Hopefully they do well this season.

What's Udub's preseason hype?

I've seen Oregon and Utah predicted as P12 champs

What's Udub's preseason hype?

I've seen Oregon and Utah predicted as P12 champs
The floor I’ve seen UW projected is 10-2, but I’ve also seen a few 11-1 playoff contender predictions. Mostly from people pumping the brakes on Oregon.

The floor I’ve seen UW projected is 10-2, but I’ve also seen a few 11-1 playoff contender predictions. Mostly from people pumping the brakes on Oregon.
Bunch of paid shills if you ask me
unimpressed.png

In all honesty, too much uncertainty for me on both sides of the ball to call it one way or another
hubie.png

Last edited:
Oregon and Utah I've definitely seen as the trendy pick. I've seen probably 2 with the Huskies up top, but granted, I'm not reading too much that's out there...I agree with Pabs...too much turnover and too much uncertainty overall. I'll just have to see how it pans out, but one thing I don't downplay is CP's coaching, so we'll see...

Was linked to Alabama St but never actually enrolled. Just looked like he was heading there.

And yeah, he did separate practices last year to get them some extra work

The 2010 thread almost broke when this happened. I think the 6’6 250 song came out a few days later too

Back
Top Bottom