OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Asante, as I said was a pipe dream/troll. I think I said his name in here once, maybe twice? A lot more was going on with James Cook than you either know or are willing to acknowledge. While we can joke and go back and forth on whether or not they really entertained USC at the time we can all agree they damn sure weren’t going to Miami.

But, I’m not going to keep arguing with you. Congrats on Manny Diaz. You got your chest back. The Randy Shannon reboot should be just as entertaining as the original.
James Cook wasn't leaving the SE... It just wasn't happening. Yea, Miami was not in the bidding war for Cook, and they had 5-Star RB and 4 star RBs committed for that class already. Georgia came through with the bag and that was that. Y'all may have gotten used to drive the price up -- but he wasn't going there. Asante wasn't a take for Miami early on in the process and late in the process he was on the verge of flipping. The main reason he isn't at Miami now is because they slow played him chasing Tyson Campbell and PS2 and having already taken a small corner the year before in Bandy, but tried to circle back to Asante (too) late in the game. So again, you have zero clue what you're talking about.

You can throw all the Miami shots you want to. You're still clueless when it comes to Southeastern recruiting. :lol: We can leave it at that.

Was that Cam season the year when Bama was stomping them early on and he brought them back to win? Lawd i remember that game

Still remember this game like it was yesterday.
Remember being at my granny house going crazy when Auburn came back.

James Cook wasn't leaving the SE... It just wasn't happening. Yea, Miami was not in the bidding war for Cook, and they had 5-Star RB and 4 star RBs committed for that class already. Georgia came through with the bag and that was that. Y'all may have gotten used to drive the price up -- but he wasn't going there. Asante wasn't a take for Miami early on in the process and late in the process he was on the verge of flipping. The main reason he isn't at Miami now is because they slow played him chasing Tyson Campbell and PS2 and having already taken a small corner the year before in Bandy, but tried to circle back to Asante (too) late in the game. So again, you have zero clue what you're talking about.

You can throw all the Miami shots you want to. You're still clueless when it comes to Southeastern recruiting. :lol: We can leave it at that.

So what you’re saying is that I wasn’t wrong or “fake news”ing about James Cook talking to USC coaches regularly or telling them they were in the mix, he was just doing that to drive up the price before the Notre Dame debacle and him getting closed by UGA...

Got it. Glad we cleared that up. Very important back and forth we had here.

Whatever long-winded way you have to reach the conclusion that he was never going there, be my guest.

Anybody else getting these annoying covering up posts? Have 3 just on this page alone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190813-120834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190813-120834_Chrome.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1
dacomeup dacomeup I owe you an apology. 247 guy I just hit up for confirmation said as he remembers Dalvin was the one more seriously talking to SC but James flaked on his unofficial visit that was set up with Jamel. That he was saying things but it was never very serious.

The fan concepts are always better that what UA/Addias actually comes up with when attempting these faux-backs but these are ok.

dacomeup dacomeup I owe you an apology. 247 guy I just hit up for confirmation said as he remembers Dalvin was the one more seriously talking to SC but James flaked on his unofficial visit that was set up with Jamel. That he was saying things but it was never very serious.
tenor.gif

The fan concepts are always better that what UA/Addias actually comes up with when attempting these faux-backs but these are ok.

This is what I mean.

Wiscky could have used this same template with a red matte helmet, and it would have looked 10X better.

Back
Top Bottom