***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I'm always good at picking RBs and WRs. It's TEs and Defense that always ends up doing me in. For example, this season I had Ertz (who has always been solid for me, got hurt) and Ebron (not game changing, but again solid). Even had Hayden Hunter early in the season, just so inconsistent. Once Ertz got hurt and Ebron was nowhere to be found for half the season, I knew it was over for me. Had me out here singing Schultz from Dallas. The Chiefs defense is so bad, but they'll have a 3 game stretch of outing up 15 points :smh:

Next year, I'm making a board and taking it more seriously. Been 3 years without a chip now after 3 peating #feelsbadman

Up by 10 points.
I got buffalo’s kicker.
Opponent has Buffalo’s defense.

Should be good as long as the Bills don’t have any return touchdowns :lol:

One player I always draft that I say I will stay away from is Julio. Somehow he falls to me in the 3rd round and the value seems good. I’m staying away next season... so I say lol

Went the whole weak telling people to stay with J. Allen instead of Hurts.

After the early games I flipped to Hurts from J. Allen.

damn.
I switched to Hurts too but I don’t think Allen will do that much better. Pats defense schemes so they’ll hold Allen in check.
giphy.gif

Screenshot_20201228-203820_Fantasy.jpg

ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

I was down 30+ with Allen vs his Michel for 3rd place. Allen secured my 4 peat for 3rd place :lol:

And would have outscored the championship teams, 3rd year in a row :stoneface:

Hurts screwed a lot of people this week. Just unfortunate that guys like Allen were benched in his favor.

No “if I would’ve started such and such” this week for me. My opponent had it in the bag no matter who I started. Dude put up 180+ points. Makes me feel somewhat better knowing there’s nothing I could’ve done to win the championship.

No “if I would’ve started such and such” this week for me. My opponent had it in the bag no matter who I started. Dude put up 180+ points. Makes me feel somewhat better knowing there’s nothing I could’ve done to win the championship.

Yeah that always makes it a lil better when its a wash but still hurts

Im still surprised how well my squad did, this was by far my worst team in the last 4 years. Esp the WRs ive had/used through the season (Woods OBJ J.Brown T.Higgins Fulgham Patrick Coutee R.Higgins P.Williams)

Josh Allen, Colts/Seahawks/Dolphins D/ST carried my team.

1st place in my 12-team work league.
3rd place in my big money league. And I would have won it all had I won in the semi-finals :smh:

95008CB1-FFE2-42DF-A965-AA2E6077FCB0.png

Diggs, Evans and Gaskin:pimp:
Been kinda lucky this year...drafted CEH, OBJ, and Brees

Diggs was easily my most consistent player of the season
Highest score in the league this week:smokin

Back
Top Bottom