***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

My 1st draft is sunday 2nd pick of 12 teams. Not gonna be able to do my usual WR/WR.

Feel like WR pool is deep af while the RB pool isnt

I can't tell if this thread is dead because of all that's going on and things being off kilter or because Buc Em ain't around anymore.

I damn near forgot about fantasy until getting notified about it, so mostly the latter, but damn...nothing feels right.

Im usually pumped for fantasy season, been in a league with the close homies for 10+ years that entails a ton of **** talking year round but this year its just different. I have that draft next weekend havent done an ounce of research :lol: , just found out i have my other draft tomorrow, big yikes. Can someone forward me to a good website for rankings, sleepers etc

Anyone need someone for their (MONEY) league?
Also, I'm looking to fill out a league but the dues are $200

My 1st draft is sunday 2nd pick of 12 teams. Not gonna be able to do my usual WR/WR.

Feel like WR pool is deep af while the RB pool isnt

you’re right, I’ve done a bunch of mock drafts with 12 team, and by the end of the 2nd round all the rb’s are gone with Chris Carson being the best available

I have a early pick, so I might go rb and then grab 2 top wr’s

7A9EBB8D-331E-4C7E-B379-4F9715FC294E.png

First draft outta 3... ten people, $50 buy in...

Would anyone trade their Zach moss and will fuller for leveon bell?

0.5 ppr League

wouldn’t do it.

In dynasty or redraft.

i think the recent reports have been slanderous but that being said I’m still fading Bell.

what site? Format?

7A9EBB8D-331E-4C7E-B379-4F9715FC294E.png

First draft outta 3... ten people, $50 buy in...

Looks like a thorough job. Solid everywhere. Stacked. Love the bench, too.

i think junglejim junglejim is looking for a higher stakes league

I was actually gonna say that my $200 league folded for the season...I talked myself out of a response, but junglejim junglejim is more strategic about it. I was simply just gonna ask when the draft was. :lol:

anyone got the best updated rankings? need em for tonight

smh

I'll piggyback off this.

I have a draft tonight as well, but I already conceded that mistakes will be made. It's an auction league, so I guess I'll spend all my money on Mahomes and see how it goes.

Which others probably thinking the same, so I'll give a smh, stink face when it gets too high and be in panic mode from there on out. :lol:

Looks like a thorough job. Solid everywhere. Stacked. Love the bench, too.

I was actually gonna say that my $200 league folded for the season...I talked myself out of a response, but junglejim junglejim is more strategic about it. I was simply just gonna ask when the draft was. :lol:

Ha you can have it. I already have way too many leagues this year

28DB43C2-236A-46BE-85D0-4546AEB30559.png

So here’s my draft i went into doing zero research, 14 man league, .5 PPR, thoughts?

feel like im going undefeated....if it were 2015 :lol:

you’re right, I’ve done a bunch of mock drafts with 12 team, and by the end of the 2nd round all the rb’s are gone with Chris Carson being the best available

I have a early pick, so I might go rb and then grab 2 top wr’s

I ended up going RB RB WR WR ..... idk what to think. These dudes went QB early, again 3rd yr in a row. QBs flying off in rd 1 then 2. The next 5 went in rounds 4-6

I was debating between 2 guys and took too long and got auto drafted Hunter Henry instead at pick 6 i think :stoneface:

Screenshot_20200830-203203_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom