***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

This IBM watson trade thing is trash, got these suggestions this morning :stoneface:

Screenshot_20200923-063601_Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20200923-063619_Fantasy.jpg

I get it that someone in NYG is filling Saquon role and Freeman will soon be the #1 but i wasnt wasting a claim (or money) for any NYG backs.

Saquon coukdnt s--- behind that OLine and terrible offense, what the hell are these far lesser guys gonna do

I have Stafford vs Cardinals but Tannehill is available vs Vikings.

Do I roll with Stafford since he might get Golladay back this Sunday or pick up Tannehill? I’m currently 1-1.

The thing is, I don’t have anyone worth dropping on my bench

WR Woods
RB Montgomery
RB Gibson
WR Marvin Jones Jr (who I will drop for Diontae Johnson)

I feel like Kelley is going to have a nice game this week, would you start him ahead of any of CEH, Sanders, Montgomery?

I get it that someone in NYG is filling Saquon role and Freeman will soon be the #1 but i wasnt wasting a claim (or money) for any NYG backs.

Saquon coukdnt s--- behind that OLine and terrible offense, what the hell are these far lesser guys gonna do
exasctly

some dude dropped $48 on Freeman in my league :lol:

idiot

would you guys pick up Cam Akers and just add him to the bench?

If so would you drop any of these guys for him?
Will Fuller
Ronald Jones
Kerryon
Pollard
Slayton
Perine

Got Mike Davis, Freeman and McKinnon off waivers this morning :lol:

Davis or Kupp as flex

Starting: David Johnson, Montgomery as my RBs and McLaurin and Diggs as my WRs.

Feel like this Buffalo/Rams game is going to be either high scoring or a defensive struggle so I’m not sure on who to start.

Will Fuller
Ronald Jones
Kerryon
Pollard
Slayton
Perine

Perine

Feel like this Buffalo/Rams game is going to be either high scoring or a defensive struggle so I’m not sure on who to start.

Yeah i Have that feeling too, moreso the defensive battle (offensive struggle). I have guys from both teams across 3 leagues, the only one im gonna play is Allen.

Got freeman off waivers to replace Barkley. Hope he can produce at least RB2/Flex numbers once he gets in the rhythm. 0-2, can’t afford to go 0-3. Babytron coming back should help.

i got Davis in 2 leagues but literally have nowhere to play him with my current roster.

I want to trade him but then again no one is going to give up anything even if i pair him with a stud/value

Missed out on all of the top FA RB. Was only able to grab Gage and Jeff Wilson in one of my leagues and traded my McLaurin for Hunt in another.

I have stafford....murray owner has no rb/bench help at all right now...trying to scoop up Murray :nerd:

Would ya guys rather Hamler or Pittman? I'm dropping Aiyuk; so it's rookie for rookie. Who has more upside?

I have Stafford vs Cardinals but Tannehill is available vs Vikings.

Do I roll with Stafford since he might get Golladay back this Sunday or pick up Tannehill? I’m currently 1-1.

The thing is, I don’t have anyone worth dropping on my bench

WR Woods
RB Montgomery
RB Gibson
WR Marvin Jones Jr (who I will drop for Diontae Johnson)

How is Diontae Johnson still available?

Last edited:

Will Fuller
Ronald Jones
Kerryon
Pollard
Slayton
Perine

yeah I would drop half of those guys for Akers. Pollard, Perine, and Kerryon. (Not in that order)

Need some advice. I can potentially trade James Robinson for Kittle. I know Kittle a bit banged up and jimmy G hurt. I have Jared Cook as my TE.
my RB:
Zeke
Sanders
Taylor
Hunt
Robinson

full PPR. With all the injuries I’m hesitant to give up RB depth. Would you do this trade? Overthinking it or stay put?

Back
Top Bottom