***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Fournette looks like ***

told y’all Arians weird as hell, keeping him in so far and he capitalizes

Keep eating Kupp. I was down 11 going in tonight against Rojo. This is going to be so close but I need this dub to stay in 5th place.

Has he even played any snaps at TE?

he should’ve been listed as QB all year

idk why people are upset, they knew damn well it wasn’t lasting more than a week. If you spent a ton ofFAAB or all of it, you likely got a win out of it unless your team sucks

oh well

Its no biggie to me. I wish i would have dropped Ahmed instead for my QB add. Like i said before my TE has gotten me on avg maybe 1 pt weekly so this was nice lol

And the folks mad are just mad they didnt get to use him there. Guarantee if every person had the chance they would have done it. Just like when the people got to use Ty Montgomery in the RB spot, or Jaylen Samuels in the TE spot for i think like 3 weeks actually. Oh well

Guess i can gamble with Ertz, or its Logan Thomas, Gesicki, Schultz, and Reed streamee thru the playoffs

Winning by 8 and going against Gronk. Ain’t even gonna watch the game tonight :lol:
F1BA3B9C-BB41-4F55-96E8-B76EE4F29591.gif

This is my most successful year ever. 1st place in 2 leagues and 2nd in 1 league after this week.

Most common player between my 3 leagues (all are 2QB leagues) : Herbert x3, Cook x2, Keenan x2, Rodgers x2
2QB leagues are tough. Lost my first round pick (Dak) and Julio has been worthless.

Trotting along with Daniel Jones, Tua, Alex Smith, and Taysom Hill right now.

Just hoping to make the playoffs and go from there.

As commish debating on subtracting off taysom Passing yards for homie that used him at flex, game had huge playoff implications & he only won because of that

Last edited:
2QB leagues are tough. Lost my first round pick (Dak) and Julio has been worthless.

Trotting along with Daniel Jones, Tua, Alex Smith, and Taysom Hill right now.

Just hoping to make the playoffs and go from there.

Between those guys, you should be able to find a good streamer on most weeks.

The biggest injuries I've had this year are to Chubb and Golladay but I only own 1 share of each. This is why I try to hoard RB/WR/QB in my 2QB leagues.

2-0 this week

5-6 in my standard and 9-2 in my PPR league.

Im one game out of playoffs in my standard league but if I win and dude looses, he’s probably gonna get in cause he beat me earlier in the season. So yea no playoffs for the second straight year in this league after winning the championship :frown:

Bobby Trees. They said your matchup was tough. But the Rams throw a lot on the road. And boy did they throw to you. You're not the sexiest name on the board, but you consistently produce. Thank you, Bobby.

Between those guys, you should be able to find a good streamer on most weeks.

The biggest injuries I've had this year are to Chubb and Golladay but I only own 1 share of each. This is why I try to hoard RB/WR/QB in my 2QB leagues.

I always make the wrong choices lmao.

Smith/Tua/Jones have the easier matchup.
Hill has the highest potential but a tougher matchup.
Standard league with 4 pt TD and -2 INT

who’s the 2 to play?

As commish debating on subtracting off taysom Passing yards for homie that used him at flex, game had huge playoff implications & he only won because of that

Nah. Ive been seeing a lot of dudes crying about but im throwing a real fit if my commish doing this, esp after seeing the outcome and not establishing something before the matchup.

Yall had all week to figure something out, and 2 days after he was announced the starting QB.

Bobby Trees. They said your matchup was tough. But the Rams throw a lot on the road. And boy did they throw to you. You're not the sexiest name on the board, but you consistently produce. Thank you, Bobby.

2nd time tonight hearing this. 1st time it took me a min to really what it was :lol:

I swapped him in for AB few minutes before the game :smokin

Meh, don’t do that

if ESPN lists him as TE and let’s him be able to start there. Leave it as is, I’d be livid if my commish went and changed **** in the settings

If ESPN allows it, nothing you can do

Your league, your rules but I think that’s dirty. That’s a call that should have been made before waivers. If people knew his passing yards wouldn’t count then that would have surely impacted if you picked him up and/or how you played him.

My opponent this week has mahomes and kamara

I know damn well both those guys aren’t having subpar week again especially kamara :smh:

My opponent this week has mahomes and kamara

I know damn well both those guys aren’t having subpar week again especially kamara :smh:
Any given Sunday, bruh. I got Dalvin and Mahomes in one league and I’m barely in the playoff hunt.

in my other league I got Mahomes and a bunch of outcast RB’s that I’ve managed to scrap up together and I’m living week-to-week with but I’m in 3rd place somehow :lol:

fantasy football is weird man.

I gotta find at least 1 WR man but i feel like i cant give up any of the RB either :rolleyes

RB: Carson CEH Hunt Davis Gaskin Ahmed
WR: Woods Higgins Fulgham AB

Any given Sunday, bruh. I got Dalvin and Mahomes in one league and I’m barely in the playoff hunt.

in my other league I got Mahomes and a bunch of outcast RB’s that I’ve managed to scrap up together and I’m living week-to-week with but I’m in 3rd place somehow :lol:

fantasy football is weird man.
It is

just don’t see kamara barely doing anything again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom