***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Anybody taking a chance on the Seattle D? Next month's schedule
Screenshot_20201124-214655.png

Seahawks
Dolphins
Rams
ROS?

I was able to get the Hawks. Dropped the Rams for them. Rams play Arizona twice and Seattle to end the season. Miami was rostered but with their struggles on offense I'm not sure they can keep playing at a high level. Plus after the Jets and Bengals they have a few tough matchups to end the season.

Overpaid for Seahawks but it’s almost playoff time

Meitner they turn it up the next few weeks or idk

don’t see too many others to be able to stream

I dont trust seattle, only saving grace for this week is we know wentz will have at least 2 turnovers so those points wont go away

Schedule looks good though, maybe theyve had a slight change in play guess we'll see

I need to drop one of them to make room (stnd) which of the WR am i holding to see how the next cpl weeks goes .... Tee Higgins or Fulghan

I’d drop Higgins only because I trust Wentz more than Finley.

Can Duke actually take advantage of the match up against a terrible Lion’s run def or should I just start Gio? I have him in as my RB2 with Mostert in the flex (assuming he’s healthy).

Trying to trade my Taysom and Gibson for Kamara. I’d feel as good as I could possibly be going into the playoffs with Kamara + a healthy Mostert.

Yea I’m petty. Everyone in my league wants me to lose I don’t even talk **** :lol:

people were prob praying Michael Thomas didn’t come back and he’s still been ***.

if I can win this week might be real close to securing a bye in week 13 but I don’t see it but football is crazy but my team just isn’t performing.

Aaron Jones really screwing me with very little production asof late :smh: :smh:

Us with Taysom in the TE spot, there may be a loophole come next week :wink:

Provided you wont be able to make waiver claims or FA moves, but ESPN will strip his TE eligibility BUT they cant force him out of your TE spot so eseentially if you can work around it he could stay in that spot.

Not confirmed but worth a shot
Scumbag behavior :smh:

:lol: i did take him out though because i needed to make roster moves. But apparently ESPN is letting it ride if your league doesnt throw a fot about it

Screenshot_20201125-100346_Chrome.jpg

In other league i run I told the dude with Hill (who is prob trying to leave him in) he needs to use a legal TE now. Hes got one on the bench but if he doesnt make the switch im emptying the spot and he can take a 0

I had to make massive roster moves so Taysom had to get out of that spot.

Did some nefarious things to get Hopkins, now I have Hopkins and Adams.

Lamar @ Steelers
or
Cousins vs. Carolina

Might be a dumb thought to sit Lamar, but he's not exactly trending in the right direction.

I ****ed up on my waivers and dropped Duke Johnson :smh:
Was able to grab Gus Edwards but now that the game has been postponed to Sunday, I feel like Dobbins and Ingram bout to be back.

Any news on Thielen?

Lamar @ Steelers
or
Cousins vs. Carolina

Might be a dumb thought to sit Lamar, but he's not exactly trending in the right direction.
Ended up trading my friend for Hopkins cause he's not making the playoffs and the main reason is because he took Lamar #1 overall and tried to ride it out.

He's been a disappointment this year, sounds wild but you're better off going with Captain Kirk.

Pits defense is nasty.

Need advice:
.5ppr
Julio looking to be game time, again
Who to start?
WR's are Julio, Woods, Amari, Crowder

Right now my line up is
Rodgers
Julio, Woods
Chubb, Sanders
Fant
Hunt (flex)
Butker
Ravens
Bench:
Cam
Amari, Crowder, Edmunds, Jamaal

Which defense should I claim off waivers? I’m taking a break on the Ravens D for now.
1E47E16A-EC9B-4CE7-BD13-133B20497745.png

Back
Top Bottom