***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

1*t3Yer2tVwRZjfFqXy94jMg.png

LETS GOOOOOOO

I think

:nerd:

Lol

If it happens, im in

I activated all my leagues and set dates but i dont see a season happening, at least not a full one

Yeah this season is so uncertain. All 4 of my leagues are activated and tryin to lock down a draft day.
Idk man

Think we might be good to go

only doing 2 leagues max this year though

I’m in 2 dynasty leagues, pretty much tanked this season due to the uncertainty. Traded DHop in one and Julio in the other. Feels like no mans land this year.

got my main league drafting August 30th

I haven't looked at a s ingle thing or heard anything on line positive or not from camps

honestly hope I end up with the 1st pick, might load up on RB the first 3 rounds and go from there.

This thread is going to be real quiet I imagine.

I'm trying to secure a draft for two of my leagues. No doubt the game is going to take a hit all season long.

Im doing mocks and im nit really liking any of my squads. I most likely end up WR heavy or RB heavy, and gonna have to hooe i score a trade that works and the player doesnt bust.

My deaft spots are:
2/12
8/12
3/10

:rolleyes

I'm doing my 1st draft tomorrow morning and have not done one inch of research. Feels like it's gonna be a lost season.

10th out of 12th .. .5 PPR

Probably taking Mixon and coming back with another wildcard RB Like CEH from the Chiefs... That offense is gonna be too potent even though he's a rookie RB I will swing on him

Got 2 league drafts on 9/4 and 9/5
One more league still debating on a day and time
One of which I have to choose a keeper and I’m debating between Chubb or Kareem (auction).
I’m leaning towards keeping Kareem because he’s much cheaper and will be very involved.
The rest of team is aight but I’m debating these players.
Thoughts?

Who would y’all be aiming for at 12 in a 12 man league? Do I really go miles sanders and like tyrek hill/julio?

Found out I got 8th pock

12 team .5ppr

I don’t remember the last time I picked out of the top 4 lol

I haven’t watched and read **** so it’s gonna be interesting

The pandemic has everythingall out of wack. I havent done any research, we wont get to see the rookies in preseason (hell rest of the team and their new guys either), mocks are a toss it seems.

We are drafting at the end of next week so i got a little time but 😒

8th of 12 standard mock, actually not bad. I went RB,RB,RB (never done before, not even RB/RB). Not great at WR but cant complain theyre all their teams #1, based on last yr

1. Zeke
2. Kamara
3. Edward-Helaire
4. K. Allen
5. Lockett
6. Hunt
7. Chark
8. Sutton
9. Howard
10. Higbee
11. Big Ben
12. Cam
13. Steelers
14. Lutz

8th of 12 standard mock, actually not bad. I went RB,RB,RB (never done before, not even RB/RB). Not great at WR but cant complain theyre all their teams #1, based on last yr

1. Zeke
2. Kamara
3. Edward-Helaire
4. K. Allen
5. Lockett
6. Hunt
7. Chark
8. Sutton
9. Howard
10. Higbee
11. Big Ben
12. Cam
13. Steelers
14. Lutz

TF? How did you land Zeke and Kamara AND CEH? Sutton R8....

Would y’all trade your 12th pick (out of 12) for the 8th pick. I want to do this because I really want CEH, but I’m reluctant because the 10th, and 11th pick know nothing about football. So in the later rounds I’d be very comfortable with them picking in front of me for me to get the guys I want

Would y’all trade your 12th pick (out of 12) for the 8th pick. I want to do this because I really want CEH, but I’m reluctant because the 10th, and 11th pick know nothing about football. So in the later rounds I’d be very comfortable with them picking in front of me for me to get the guys I want
I don't get the hype behind this guy

I know hes already getting drafted with the 4th pick in my league, guy picking 4th is a huge chiefs fan, hes prob taking Kelce 2nd and mahomet 3rd

dead serious too

I don't get the hype behind this guy

I know hes already getting drafted with the 4th pick in my league, guy picking 4th is a huge chiefs fan, hes prob taking Kelce 2nd and mahomet 3rd

dead serious too

Heres why I’m excited;

-He lead the nation in receptions by a rb last year...

-he already runs a full rb route tree..

-this offense seems to be perfectly tailored to his strengths which is receiving...

-was requested personally by Mahomes, was compared to Bryan Westbrook byAndy Reid...

-last weeks mmqb Peter king spoke on how the chiefs have been using CEH a lot in creative ways..

-a rookie ate in this offense just two years ago...

-add iN his main competition for snaps opted out of the season this seems like a perfect storm...

I’m very exited to get a piece of CEH in my leagues...

quick help pls....10 teams, 8th pick:

Dalvin Cook, Mixon, Davante.

might be able to get Chubb on the way back at 13

Back
Top Bottom