***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Full PPR
Had CMC and it’s a 14 teamer. Struggle bus and spent most of my $$ going after Davis and Lewis.

Start 2
Mike Davis @LAC
T. Cohen @ATL
D. Lewis v NYG
C. Thompson v Mia
J. Dobbins v KC

Need some advice. I can potentially trade James Robinson for Kittle. I know Kittle a bit banged up and jimmy G hurt. I have Jared Cook as my TE.
my RB:
Zeke
Sanders
Taylor
Hunt
Robinson

full PPR. With all the injuries I’m hesitant to give up RB depth. Would you do this trade? Overthinking it or stay put?
I would, you are stacked at RB

Full PPR
Had CMC and it’s a 14 teamer. Struggle bus and spent most of my $$ going after Davis and Lewis.

Start 2
Mike Davis @LAC
T. Cohen @ATL
D. Lewis v NYG
C. Thompson v Mia
J. Dobbins v KC

Davis and probably Lewis. Can't really tell with bmore with Ingram and now Edwards getting a lot of work last week.

Need some advice. I can potentially trade James Robinson for Kittle. I know Kittle a bit banged up and jimmy G hurt. I have Jared Cook as my TE.
my RB:
Zeke
Sanders
Taylor
Hunt
Robinson

full PPR. With all the injuries I’m hesitant to give up RB depth. Would you do this trade? Overthinking it or stay put?

Do it. I don’t even think this trade would go through in my league :lol:

Davis and probably Lewis. Can't really tell with bmore with Ingram and now Edwards getting a lot of work last week.

agreed.

Full PPR I’d at least expect 10 from Cohen but he’s been a letdown pass 2 weeks as has Thompson. Balt backfield is a mess for fantasy at the moment as well.

Hopefully one of them break out to be an everyday starter.

my RB:
Zeke
Sanders
Taylor
Hunt
Robinson

Dude on the other end of the trade boutta get ripped by everyone in the league if that goes through

If it makes a difference the Kittle owner also has Kelce. He went heavy TE to start and his RB’s are Dobbins, David Johnson, Moss so he’s struggling with RB. He’s 2-0 so the rest of his team is decent.

Pick 2
Kupp @ BUF
TY @ NYJ
Mclaurin @ CLE

Honestly can't decide. Leaning towards TY/Mclaurin

Also should I stick with Stafford A Ari or pick up Minshew for tonight M Mia or Tannehill @MIN

Last edited:
Chark appears to be a game time decision tonight. With such a favorable matchup I'm keeping my fingers crossed he's good to go.

Thinkin about offering my Cam for James Robinson and Hollywood Brown. Thoughts?

I got Mahomes. Also a Saquon and Leveon Bell owner :lol:

If it makes a difference the Kittle owner also has Kelce. He went heavy TE to start and his RB’s are Dobbins, David Johnson, Moss so he’s struggling with RB. He’s 2-0 so the rest of his team is decent.

id do that trade in a heartbeat. I wouldnt look too much into the Jimmy G injury, the year Kittle broke the TE receiving record he did it with Mullens at QB

also in another league if AJ Brown can't go, who would y'all sub in?
Ronald Jones
Latavius Murray
Jeff Wilson
Larry Fitz

I struck out on my waivers for rb's this week and my group is thin. Should I drop Malcolm Brown for Swift as a move to hope Swift takes the reigns soon? Other rb are Conner, Ingram, Singletary, Dobbins

TNF and I’m starting Keelan Cole in my WR2 slot and James Robinson in my RB2 slot.... and it’s only week 3....

TNF and I’m starting Keelan Cole in my WR2 slot and James Robinson in my RB2 slot.... and it’s only week 3....

Starting Shenault as my wr4. Actually looking forward to tonight’s game think it’s going to be a shootout.

Just picked up Shenault Jr with the Chark news. Debating which two to start between him, Jarvis, and Gibson. This is assuming Golladay is good to go Sunday. Appreciate any advice! 0.5 ppr

Attachments

• DD8738A2-0BBF-4083-838F-396844B84198.jpeg
    DD8738A2-0BBF-4083-838F-396844B84198.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 174
  • B1E292D0-C248-429F-886B-472C3855B9C7.jpeg
    B1E292D0-C248-429F-886B-472C3855B9C7.jpeg
    374.7 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom