OFFICIAL 2021 MIAMI DOLPHINS OFFSEASON THREAD: AND WITH THE 3RD PICK OF THE........

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE BRIAN FLORES HIRE AS HEAD COACH?

• YOU LIKE

• YOU NO LIKE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Xavien Howard being shut down for the season. :pimp:

Dolphins also traded for a 5th round pick from the Rams (and Talib, who is out until Week 15 :lol: )

30 more minutes, I don't know if we can get any more picks, but I'm happy to try. :lol:

Well, we have signed Ereck Flowers for 3/30, and Shaq Lawson for 3/30 (that could be 3/36)

Flowers will be 26
Lawson will be 26

2 young guys on the line(s) of scrimmage at 10 mil per. Midlevel buys, short(er) term than the old days of 5-6 years.

If you're curious, we had a coaching staff coaching undrafted players off the street beating the Patriots at home, so getting some actual guys with a skillset (albeit, not quite living up to those skillsets fully yet) could help them grow. Flowers for instance played much better as a guard, than he did a tackle. Hopefully that continues.

And to boot, the Texans have traded away their best player, with us owning their first and second round picks next year. So that's not terrible. :lol:

Dolphins sign CB Byron Jones 5 years, 82.5 mil, to go opposite Xavien Howard. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: (Unless we flip Howard soon.....?)

He will be 28 this season.

If we use one of our picks on a Safety to go with Rowe...... :nerd:

Now Kyle Van Noy, age 29 this upcoming season. 4/51, 30G. Former Flores guy in NE.

Last edited:
Still waiting on details for Clayton and Kamu, but check the ages...... And only Byron is really a "long term" contract.

We maxing out on the rookie QB contract we about to have with the 5th pick.

1584471812130.png

5- TUA
18-JACKSON (Would've gone much much earlier if he didn't have a down season because of the bone marrow to his sister)

#5 QB
#18 OT
#30 CB

And we added a 4th. 3 Premium positions, and an extra pick. :pimp:

Also, the OT and CB both age 20. Basically, we aren't rushing in for this year, but building a core of guys goin forward once we use all these picks next year.

Tomorrow we have 39, 56, 70. And we also have two 4's to move back into the 3rd if we want to.

I expect us to try and flip some of our 4's, 5's, and 7's to get an extra 3 tonight.

15 picks is a ton, use them to move up and do more of an 11-12 range with higher picks.

One thing we didn't really have yet, a space eater at DT. Well, we have one now. Raekwon Davis, Alabama. 6-6 310. :pimp:

He has a bit of a motor issue (at Bama) but Flores excelled last year with UDFA's, I'm sure he can get somethin out of guys like these.

Back
Top Bottom