OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron not too worried about bronny
Unless, he pulls out some pills and says look at these HGH from pops cabinet and films it on tok tak
Hahahaha bro this the funniest **** I read today. Had to show it to everybody at the table :rofl:

I feel kinda bad for Maria, everyone's coming for her head on twitter. :lol:

Idk how she could just forget though. She had all the time in the world to make her choices, it's not like she was put on the spot during a segment on live TV.

That's the scary part about it. Mistakes have consequences ($$$), even though this one didn't. I hate to extrapolate but if she made a mistake this huge, it makes me wonder about other possible mistakes she could make in the future.

Jordan would probably do the same thing. He’s even more. Petty than Lebron
its not being petty. its being extremely competitive wanting to be the best.

im loving the passion to be the best bron is showing.

**** all the haters. let the hurt in your butts go and watch greatness go to work.

Let that lady vote how she wants. Y’all gotta reduce the size of the list of things y’all care about. :rofl::rofl:

I'm looking at these All-NBA voting results and I need to know exactly why members of the media who work for Canal+ Afrique and La Gazzeta Dello Sport are given a vote? They cover the NBA for outlets that don't have a presence at all in the United States and I'm not even sure that they reside in the states.

For comparison- I don't know of any American writers that get votes for European Soccer's most prestigious award, Balon d'or.

Let that lady vote how she wants. Y’all gotta reduce the size of the list of things y’all care about. :rofl::rofl:

I mean, she admitted she votes incorrectly so there was an error although it sounds like folks are taking it too far.

I don’t think this is on any NT’ers list of things they care about. It’s an NBA Thread so we talk about NBA-related things. I’m not sure how discussing this is absurd especially in 2020 when everything is made public.

They still got this bs up
1600548573124.png

F8EAC369-849E-43E3-A153-B6389D3F5E3C.jpeg

Grant Williams low-key had sneaky contributions for Boston last series vs. TOR. His on-ball D on FVV to close the series was textbook. Still mad him & Vols cost me significant coin in tourney when Carsen snapped. But if Grant can add a consistent corner three, he should be a valuable Celts contributor the rest of his rook contract.

For comparison- I don't know of any American writers that get votes for European Soccer's most prestigious award, Balon d'or.
Paul Kennedy from Soccer America did in most recent BdO, 2019. He voted Virgil, Leo, CR7, Sterling, Mane on his ballot.

I mean, she admitted she votes incorrectly so there was an error although it sounds like folks are taking it too far.

I don’t think this is on any NT’ers list of things they care about. It’s an NBA Thread so we talk about NBA-related things. I’m not sure how discussing this is absurd especially in 2020 when everything is made public.

this.....didn’t dude name first team anyway.

you’re right about this.

Not sure why outsiders have a vote anyways. I'd be wild pissed if I didn't get my annual performance bonus because random local media was in charge of the reviews now. I'm sure there's some money/agreement there.

Grant Williams low-key had sneaky contributions for Boston last series vs. TOR. His on-ball D on FVV to close the series was textbook. Still mad him & Vols cost me significant coin in tourney when Carsen snapped. But if Grant can add a consistent corner three, he should be a valuable Celts contributor the rest of his rook contract.

Paul Kennedy from Soccer America did in most recent BdO, 2019. He voted Virgil, Leo, CR7, Sterling, Mane on his ballot.

Ok well there’s one.

Is he attending games? What’s his proximity to the players? If he’s never there doesn’t that feel kind of inappropriate and misguided?

What I’m getting at and I’ve said this before a bunch of times here- why does the league allow this whole process to be so nebulous as far as who gets a vote and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom