OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite mask usage!
4910AD8D-4D58-4C18-8C51-688AE624F681.jpeg

Hayward has 3 kids, 4 with this new baby so staying in the bubble with a chance to make it to the finals is more important, imo
Honestly this series is the heats to lose, Celtics just collapse so much but if they really can beat the zone and start to limit bam then they have a shot.

Duncan Robinson will get the max from someone if he continues to be solid from 3, insane how he makes so many and he’s a rookie
He’s not a rookie

This is why I think majority of white people are racist. You’re attacking a black athlete that is speaking out against racism. You’re not attacking Trump who is on the record for calling the military full of losers and suckers AND has been beefing with the military for years. **** that racist pile of ****. I can’t take this military and flag BS anymore, it’s so ****in fraudulent
Fax

Maybe it was me, I remember making post along those lines. But it was more about how the military can be improved to serve the country better.

I basically said that we should stop spending so much on the war machine part of the military, and focus it on real humanitarian works. Turn it into a institution that the country can really be proud of. Then also use it as a massive jobs and job training program for lower income people and minorities. A way they can get job training, free healthcare, free education, but mostly doing community service and humanitarian world.

I am in not way happy with the current US military, and I would not encourage folk to join it. But my idea would basically be a complete rework of what the US armed forces mean, what they do, and who serves in it. And of course fixing America so people will be proud to represent and fight for a country that respects them.

Really a system very different than what we have now.
This man tryna invent Starfleet.

This is why I think majority of white people are racist. You’re attacking a black athlete that is speaking out against racism. You’re not attacking Trump who is on the record for calling the military full of losers and suckers AND has been beefing with the military for years. **** that racist pile of ****. I can’t take this military and flag BS anymore, it’s so ****in fraudulent
755BCE06-B505-468C-AA61-5E0F215405F8.gif

The max for Dunc Robinson?!
AllHastyEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

If Jimmy gets constant love for being a dog, the leader, embodiment of Miami's team spirit/toughness, he needs to catch flak for his G3 performance. Man's coasted until the fourth quarter like Heat were up 3-0.

I'm sure Spo wants Herro to be aggressive, but some of the shots the rook took down the stretch were downright horrible.

G league opened the door even more for all the JUCO and D2/3 players. High IQ with the ability to shoot the ball and you have a shot.

It also helps being 6 foot 7.

All this Jelly fam crap is cool for social media, but it's not getting you anywhere. A large reason why a lot of these tri state area kids cant make the league after going D1. Teach kids to know how to shoot the damn ball, move without the ball, and fundamentals. Much higher chance of going further for those not gifted with physical tools.

Last edited:
Shocked as hell Stevens played the Williamsburg hipster 30 min. Stat line won't show it, but Gordy's playmaking and defense had profound impact on G3 outcome.

I was expecting it, also it disrupted the Heats' defensive setup. the Celtics were more organized with Gordon in the game. however, inspite of the Celtics winning. it was another disappointing final 6 minutes of the game. the Celtics were doing it again. basically the Celtics won due to some heroics and luck. chucking 3's while they were dominating on attacking the basket.

because right now, the police force is top priority considering that backlash it has been receiving. if we are talking about both, I guess the primary directive would be to arrest Trump and put him behind bars.
I guess my question wasn't clear.

Why is it this assumption that the US Government is unable to deal with more than one issueaat a time?

Why does it have to be Fix Police vs. Fix Military?

You know both things can happen at the same time right?

You are also assuming that working on one means resources/attention is being taken from the other. The government isn't 10 people working in a basement like a start-up company in Seattle.

Last edited:
It's crazy to think the only quality series win the bucks have is against Boston last year and we know how that happened. In reality they have beat no one legit when it matters. We kill Houston for being a regular season team seems like Milwaukee wears same shoe size.

Reactions: LD7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom