OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sga panicked and threw to adams to avoid the 5 second call. he may have had time to find someone else, but he shouldn't have been on the inbound to start. paul didn't fight to create a passing lane like i thought he should have.

OKC shouldn't have lasted that long, series woulda been over if Harden and Russ knew how to adjust their games in the playoffs. If OKC ain't make some terrible decisions late they woulda ran away with the lead in the 4th.

I swear some of yall act like teams are out there playing against dummy defense or something.

Of course what happened wasn't planned but yea, pretend it was. Pretend Houston didn't force them into essentially having no choice.

all that time in the huddle to end up forcing the ball to Steven Adams at the top of the key

TERRIBLE call

they deserved to lose

Andre “Self Check” Roberson spot is as good as taken by Dort. He’s cheaper and frankly he’s a better player

Never thought I'd see the game winning play in a playoff series would be this

source (12).gif

CP3 maybe should have kept that “some guys are built for this” comment to himself. He was trash at the end of that game. Didn’t do anything but try to get the refs to win it for him.

My PTSD starting hitting seeing a team have to rely on a 6 foot guard to iso late in a big game. CP3 is my guy, but he is literally not built for that :lol:

Turnovers absolutely killed the thunder.
The game was in their hands the last 5 minutes

Da **** did I just watch :rofl:
Wow CP3 not shooting the free throw
final play CP3 runs to the corner
Thought dude was clutch from all those Stats they was showing all night

CP3 maybe should have kept that “some guys are built for this” comment to himself. He was trash at the end of that game. Didn’t do anything but try to get the refs to win it for him.

Would have been hilarious if they gave him the timeout after the review (because he did call it), even though it was found that Dort was out of bounds before.

Although I don't think they can do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom