OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you can’t be serious...Shai could’ve thrown that ball over pj for a layup. Idk man. That **** was just bad.
Not to mention, Steve Adams didn't even roll to the basket.

Steven Adams didn't WANT the ball, but SGA should have lobbed the pass to someone that isn't even ready to receive a pass?

Not putting that on SGA

So we got Houston Fitness vs. Lebby, AD, the corpse masquerading as Danny Green and this:

20200823_071034-gif.2636220

10 bans minimum.

tenor.gif

Remember, you are assuming that was an option from your television angle.

You have no clue what his vision was.

So yes, I am serious.

But again, pretend what happened was what was actually drawn up.
I mean if you Shai a franchise pg or lead guard. You should’ve notice that before the ball was inbound. I mean I’m willing to bet CP would’ve.

I’m def not putting it all on Shai. I’ll put it on sorry *** Billy. For one I wouldn’t have my second best score inbounding the ball. Billy was trash ain’t no way around it.

yes

thats what smart teams and players do

what's good with some of yall. you put the best FT shooter on the line no ifs ands or buts

so the game on the line you gonna make giannis shoot that free throw too ?

What type of poor *** comparison?

. CP3 is shooting 90% from the line . He’s the best player on the team and an amazing Ft shooter. He was supposed to shoot that

yes

thats what smart teams and players do

what's good with some of yall. you put the best FT shooter on the line no ifs ands or buts

so the game on the line you gonna make giannis shoot that free throw too ?

CP3 has the best mid-range game of all the pg in the league. A FT is essentially a pullup jumper. I would rather lose with him on the FT than Gallo.

He’s a young boy and he has it in him. He’ll benefit from this and come out stronger.
‘Most def. he had some good games and then he hit that big 3. Super young only a 2nd year he just was super duper over thinking. 2nd year and you in a fame 7 with two MVPs lmao then you got your leader who had most clutch pts in the season throwin you the ball with 8 seconds putting you in a position to not succeed lmao
So if they would have won would this still be the opinion?

yes lol

During the season: CP3 shot 91% on 4 attempts; Gallo shot 89% on close to 5 attempts.

Negligible difference there.

I can understand the argument that you could have put your more clutch player on the line, but I don't even know if that is true in terms of FT accuracy in the clutch.

That miss is honestly not even worth blaming for it to be this long drawn out conversation.

Not sure if you can improve a first step but SGA needs a big improvement in that department to be effective in the playoffs. Son got a Paul Pierce like first step without the height to shoot over like Pierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom