OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dawg kiwi rn

giphy.gif

Imagine thinking a re-branding - new team logo, new uniforms new court, all the trimmings - would eliminate the curse and take the team to the promised land 🤣🤣🤣😂

That load management bull**** that Doc Rivers kept preaching all season is part of why they lost this series and looked like **** so frequently in the playoffs.

You can't have two guys who at some point in their careers were the main guys dictating the offense only play together sporadically through the season. Guys like AD and Bron with majority of the season together then you expect Kawhi and PG to magically have chemistry after playing like 20 games together.

Doc's poor coaching and PG's badluck pretty much doomed the Clippers.

Honestly I'm offended he even put his name in that tier.

Shocked. Appalled.

Recency bias is a MF'er

as good as Butler is, he is a freeloader. he's lucky that Miami is a solid team even before he came in. while the Heat definitely stronger, they are not that tough even with Butler. I remember Butler's disappearing act back in Chicago. never got past teams in the playoffs and Rondo even made them dangerous til he got hurt. and Jimmy was nothing more than a statue in that series right after.

I can provide this kind of production in the 4th quarter of a game 7 and I'll accept half of what PG or Kawhi make

Doc definitely getting fired. Two huge leads in game 5 and 6. Definition of a choke job. Don’t want to hear **** about chemistry.

Doc fraud *** definitely getting the boot right?

I was telling my pops it's a wrap for him if he got the L. You could tell by that interview before the 4th he knew it was over.

What is he good at? Dude has been getting a pass of having 4 hall of famers for a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom