OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Herro goin' dummy, wasteful TOs killed Boston and second-chance opportunities for MIA. Some Heat possessions were three or four shots, livin' on offensive glass.

Even though the stats looked OK with Tatum's second-half rampage, he didn't look right physically. Not an excuse by any means, Celts still should've evened series.

Still think BOS in G5, but who knows after that.

Dudes on here wanting to call a white boy Black, but do not want to hear from Black people about what it actually means to BE Black in this world. Typical.
Take action

I don’t know why people calling white guys black based on how they sound, and black guys white from how they sound. In 2020. I like joking around too but be better.
White people did not invent good grammar, nor do they own such. However, what is indeed considered hood, is a direct result of white supremacy, impoverished conditions created through oppression. Black people were wearing silk, studying in Universities, cooking and seasoning our food, while white people were still crawling on all fours, then painting themselves blue, living in caves. So if there is indeed such as speaking white? It means to speak exactly like the Orange Sphincter in the white house. Back to hoops. I look forward to LeBron’s Lakers putting a good foot up this kid Herro’s ***.

1600920363965.gif

Take action

I already do. You stop trying to silence Black discussion on NT, just to impress your white and asian friends.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , was it you that I was discussing what this guy said, when that sister was talking about not trusting a certain segment of the populace? He said, “where are these people coming from?!” Was it you or @alchemist_iq?!

I understand being displeased with what NTers are saying about Tyler Herro but you going at the young man now? He’s just out there hooping and living his life.
A life that Trayvon Martin does not have anymore. Let’s not get it twisted, this country would LOVE to have a white NBA player to root for, one not from europe. If making it to the finals? I look forward to LeBron shutting his behind down, especially with the recent comments coming from the MMA sucker. This Breonna thing? Man. I’m not trying to hear any more excuses. This, is a Black thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom