OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FTs are exactly equal for the series.
Lakers have been called for more fouls this series.
Nuggets shot 14 more FTs in game 2 and LOST cause AD hit a legendary shot.
They didn't rebound last night.
Joker been MIA in the 4th quarter of the last 2 games.

Those are the reasons they are down 3-1. Keep whining about the officiating though when both teams have been doing the same things after games. It's quite delicious.

I thought we already went over this. That data isn't definite due to miss calls, false calls, etc. People have been arguing that the Lakers have been benefitting from both.

I thought we already went over this. That data isn't definite due to miss calls, false calls, etc. People have been arguing that the Lakers have been benefitting from both.

And Denver hasn't? Joker could and should have been fouled out a couple times. Missed reviews, hell Jeremi Grant shot 12 FTs in Game 3. They had a decided advantage in G2 and still blew it. It's been both ways so the crying is funny.

I like the branding and labeling, but I think they could have even gone more basic:
C5461372-6C79-4349-A6E0-A68528F409EF.jpeg
Local brewery here makes this :lol:

3C1D83E3-22BC-42DF-8058-D89B47D14065.jpeg

Had one for years. Don’t really buy food there because the quantities are so large, but I like it for:

Alcoholic beverages,
Cleaning supplies (laundry detergent, Windex, etc.),
Over-the-counter medications (Tylenol, Benadryl), and
Flat screen TVs.

You buying flat screens on the regular? :nerd:

Costcos return policy is insane. We used to do some reckless stuff back in college.

Buy 60 inch TVs return it at end of the semester, get a full refund.
Buy professional cameras before a Eurotrip. Return it 6 months later, get a full refund.

A woman in Santa Clara, California was spotted returning a Christmas tree to Costco on Jan. 4. She returned the tree “because it [was] dead,” a shopper waiting in line behind her said according to The Sun, and got her money back.

this one takes the cake for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom