OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, my washed self tapped out in the second quarter. :smh:

The Clippers really did IT.
1600239384153.png

Blew a 3-1 series lead.

Blew a double digit lead,,,,,again.

I see Kiwi and Pissy P (shocking) both scoreless in the 4th?!

orly.gif

I like Doc Rivers, but this ain't it man.

I see the thread jumped 60 pages. Can only imagine the type of shenanigans that went on in here. :lol:

MLGA absolutely unbearable. :lol::smh:

I gotta give major props to the fighting wavycrocket wavycrocket s . Gotta a team full of dogs.

If they make the NBA Finals and take out Lebby and the Lakers in the process, mans gonna be naked for the rest of the year. :lol:

Gonna watch First Take in its entirety today.

Now time to catch up on this thread.

Nah. Doubt doc gets fired. They'll give him at least another year with the roster and let them build the chemistry they desperately need or whatever. His last meltdown wasn't under sterling, so balmer can't be mad at that.

Dude had the invite to come home and play with Bron and AD as his teammates. He chose PAUL, GEORGE.

Load managed all year, got 4 months of rest, struggled vs a 1 man Dallas team, then gagged a 3-1 lead with double digit leads in all 3 games.

Then they cried about fatigue and familiarity 8 minutes after the game.

50 years. 5, full decades.

"History doesn't matter"

Yeah, I guess that's why it keeps repeating itself for the two teams in the same city, just on opposite ends of the spectrum. 👍

Nuggets, wavycrocket wavycrocket mad respect. 4 straight 7 game classics. You guys are tough as nails. Good luck this series. 🤝

Seeing some postgame soundbites now.

The Clippers copping pleas talking about chemistry and Poison P talking about it wasn't championship or bust for them. :lol: :smh:

Karma.

kawhi played the lakers, hold them off signing good FA. People laughed at them for signing Dudley and such.All of that fiasco only to play and get stuck with PAUL ****ing GEORGE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

and their stupid load management scheme just backfired bigtime LMAO

Jokic with the most dominant game 7 performance by someone who put up 12 American basketball points.

His fingerprints were all over the game with setting his teammates up with easy looks and the rebounding.

Mans looks like Henchman #1 in a Bond movie, but he is legit and a joy.

I imagine he is what Arvydas Sabonis looked like in his prime. I memba the stories about him back in the day.

He could've chosen the Lakers which ultimately would have given him more money in everything but he wanted to link up with Poonanny P (and that was only as a last resort) and be part of a dynasty (and load managed as much as possible w/o having to carry the burden in the playoffs) but instead he joined the gaddamn Clippers who never have known any success. What a goof.
thing about this is with the lakers you would be joining arguably the highest bball iq player in lebron james and a 30 point a night scorer in anthony davis. you could afford to load manage

I really dont know why he didnt sign with the lakers. maybe his ego wouldnt let him be the third piece? maybe his uncle got in his head? just never made sense that he chose the clippers over the lakers.

Why are y'all Lakers fans so bitter because Kawhi didn't want to play for your franchise? My god

I thought I was hurt cause LeBron didn't come to the Knicks in 2010.

Seek help

Bitter? Nah we rubbing it in his face for dragging out FA for a week and supposedly "screwing us over" as an advantage

Bron never met with the Knicks. Y’all saw a bird in a Nike commercial and got y’all hopes up

Last edited:
thing about this is with the lakers you would be joining arguably the highest bball iq player in lebron james and a 30 point a night scorer in anthony davis. you could afford to load manage

I really dont know why he didnt sign with the lakers. maybe his ego wouldnt let him be the third piece? maybe his uncle got in his head? just never made sense that he chose the clippers over the lakers.

You could make the arguement that Kawhi would have been 1st option with the Lakers (like AD is now)

With Bron running point that wouldnt really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom