OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're Jamaican, no? If so, that tends to be the case. If not for work, I don't think I would remember my actual name. :lol:
Yup. My grandmother has five sons. My dad is the only one that goes by his actual first name.

On my moms side same thing. Her brother doesn't go by his first name. Its either middle names or some random nickname that has gone way beyond sticking

Cosigning this. I legit didn't know what my uncle Junior's real name was for YEARS. All my uncles have names that aren't their names.
Three out my four uncles go by their middle names.

My homegirl was marrying a dude from St. Vincent, been with him for 8 years, only found out his real name when they were going to getting married.

I know multiple dudes that only found out their real first names when we made first communion. Imagine you lived a whole decade plus of your life not knowing your actual name. :lol:

Last edited:
My girl just called Bam fine

D6752973-5CA9-43B5-8E25-1A65C418D1BD.gif

Three out my four uncles go by their middle names.

By homegirl was marrying a dude from St. Vincent, been with him for 8 years, only found out his real name when they were going to getting married.

I know multiple dudes that only found out their real first names when we made first communion. Imagine you lived a whole decade plus of your life not knowing your actual name. :lol:
Bruh....my mother didn't learn her real name until she was around 20.

Been going by her middle name her whole life. Had to go to town hall on the island to get some papers, signed for them with her what she thought was her actual name, got denied because that person wasn't listed in the registry. Went back home and informed my grandfather who proceeded to tell her she a fool and her middle name, which is what they been calling her by her whole life, what she been writing in her notebook during school, isn't her actual first name.

Had my mother stumped like how the hell am I supposed to know that if y'all been calling me something different for damn near 20 years?!

Last edited:
My girl just called Bam fine

D6752973-5CA9-43B5-8E25-1A65C418D1BD.gif

How long you been together, if you don’t mind my asking? Once you been together with someone for a while, you don’t really worry about stuff that.

Like, my wife has been saying for years that she’s smashing Ryan Gosling if he gives her a shot and I’m like “go for it.” Just like she knows that I’m taking down Jennifer Love Hewitt if the opportunity presents itself.

How long you been together, if you don’t mind my asking? Once you been together with someone for a while, you don’t really worry about stuff that.

Like, my wife has been saying for years that she’s smashing Ryan Gosling if he gives her a shot and I’m like “go for it.” Just like she knows that I’m taking down Jennifer Love Hewitt if the opportunity presents itself.

we started dating Jan 2020. Met her November 2019 on Hinge and was smashing for 2 months until we became official. Bro...2 MONTHS. That’s fast af. Anyways, our relationship felt like it accelerated even faster due to quarantine. So it feels more like a 3 year relationship.

let's see if gordon "a discount bond villain" hayward will be a factor again this game 4 : )

and if dragon buckets will contribute in scoring also

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom