OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
94D2A44C-E9A4-4814-BBC4-459C8E5A99FE.gif
Looks who’s back
Thought u were laying low after the nuggets
Good to hear from u dude
Repped for reasons that are obvious.

A chick invited me to a rave once. She was bad but it was late as hell I wasn't going to no ****ing rave :lol:
I also was already planning on spending the night with someone else so that wasn't gonna work
Plus I don't even own rave clothes. None of these items exist in my closet
62a9e7086299fa2a734b42f9772cef59.jpg
:rofl: I typically just go in my normal clothes. No one has made fun of me for wearing regular jeans and a tee yet.

we need antidope antidope 's take on EDM. Do you listen to House & Techno?
Is this technically EDM?

After WTT came out I looked up a bunch go Flux Pavillion records cause the Who Gon Stop Me Beat was so hard.

The youtube comments under these songs are always hella sad man. I hope people are just joking and don't exist like this.

Is this technically EDM?

After WTT came out I looked up a bunch go Flux Pavillion records cause the Who Gon Stop Me Beat was so hard.

The youtube comments under these songs are always hella sad man. I hope people are just joking and don't exist like this.

Yeah, Flux is EDM. You should check out Seven Lions, ILLENIUM, and Alison Wonderland.

u know what's wild to ME. how when AD gets only took 9 shots in last night's game, it's HIS & only HIS fault for not getting more shots up. why doesn't his teammate who has the ball the majority of time get any of that blame for not going to him more often?

Times is ruff and tuff like leather
Figured out I went the wrong route
So I got with a sick *** click and went all out

I saw a amateur pr0n vid on PH of some random raver chick hooking up with some dude in the porta potty....they were both rolling out her minds and she was hot.

ever since then I’ve wanted to go to a rave
Yup, the females basically just wear thongs and nipple covers and dassit.

I don’t think anyone is questioning that he really played in a men’s league when he was 17. The interesting part is him saying one of his games in that league was better than a historical performance in the NBA Finals. That’s just a very Jimmy Butler thing to say...:lol:

I’m going to need the CNN Fact Checker aka Politics Woj to start verifying these Jimmy Tall Tales. Every time I hear a new one I think “Alright...that’s GOT to be last one” then he outdoes himself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom