OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD339C5A-7DAE-4804-AF62-8952ACF6F370.png

^^^ Yes Exactly my sentiment. They can go ahead and cancel the season, now they can ON THEIR FREE TIME go and protest with the people....

I get both sides of playing vs not playing .

different people got diff objectives.

that meeting 8PM needs to be open air no hard feelings , just to get the ball rolling.Huge day in NBA history. As if playing games in a bubble wasnt enough
aint no way anyone can see playing the game as a side
for u or anyone to see that side
theres a level of selfishness there

They got Chris Webber speaking at a time like this? Bruh bout to go on until midnight :sick: :smh:

Props to the players for boycotting because it accomplished two things. 1) Brought more attention to the Jacob Blake situation and 2) We don't have to listen to CWebb commentate a full game.

You spoke too soon my guy :lol:

Not too long ago someone here on this very site told me that athletes should not influence people politically, socially. They have no responsibility in doing so. I am not going to name names, because I promised Meth that I would ignore this individual, and I have. But I could not be more proud of these athletes, BLACK athletes, that have shunned the silence of former players, over support of their supposed brands. EVERYTHING is about race in this country, and it is about time that people realize it.

This is for those of you, and you know who you are.....
f906fcf4d067b52ada9b328db170b256.jpg

Not too long ago someone here on this very site told me that athletes should not influence people politically, socially. They have no responsibility in doing so. I am not going to name names, because I promised Meth that I would ignore this individual, and I have. But I could not be more proud of these athletes, BLACK athletes, that have shunned the silence of former players, in support of their supposed brands. EVERYTHING is about race in this country, and it is about time that people realize it.

This is for those of you, and you know who you are.....
f906fcf4d067b52ada9b328db170b256.jpg
oh yeah that was JRepp23 JRepp23
wonder what he got to say now
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

oh yeah that was JRepp23 JRepp23
wonder what he got to say now
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Yeah, he said it, but there were others as well. It was in the last dance thread, several others. One that didn't want to bring up race at all in that thread, is who I am ignoring. He was the one reporting everything, then saying that he was going to do so in order to get you, DC, and myself banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom