OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was corny when the rockets sent that report to the league about missed foul calls. jokes flew accordingly.

it's corny when the lakers send reports to the league about missed foul calls now. dudes looking down at their feet now, kicking rocks, whispering about free throw disparity.

the silence is D E A F E N I N G.
1600979310723.jpeg

it was corny when the rockets sent that report to the league about missed foul calls. jokes flew accordingly.

it's corny when the lakers send reports to the league about missed foul calls now. dudes looking down at their feet now, kicking rocks, whispering about free throw disparity.

the silence is D E A F E N I N G.
That's when they went 0-27 right? Thanks for reminding me. Even funnier looking back😂😂😂

"Referees likely changed the eventual NBA champion," says the memo, addressed to Byron Spruell, the NBA's president of league operations. "There can be no worse result for the NBA."
"As we told the Rockets, we do not agree with their methodology," Mike Bass, an NBA spokesman, told ESPN on Monday.
Similarly, the Houston report flagged an uncalled foul on a James Harden missed layup, but the Rockets retained control of the ball and scored; Houston in its analysis counted that as a net benefit to themselves of 0.3 points -- the difference between the actual basket they scored and the expected value of two Harden free throws.
How far did the Rockets take their analysis? They claimed the poor officiating cost them a trip to the NBA Finals and $20 million in additional revenue. They also recommended the league add a fourth on-court official to help solve the issue.

Jason Whitlock. He actively makes my life and everyone of colour's life more dangerous every day. Few people that I can say I hate who I don't know well... But he's one of them. I wish nothing but ill upon that man

whitlock a glorified uncle ruckus at this point.. except he's coming at white woman now too

but dont know why he wouldnt just call out whitlock, especially now

I had to look up Jason's daddy to see if that was just jokes or some real beef :lol:

I had to look up Jason's daddy to see if that was just jokes or some real beef :lol:
Probably talking about Cowherd when he said "your daddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom