OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Says who?
My unemployment. Had to read up on it on Reddit but apparently they are doing $300 a day for the 6 weeks. Going back to 8/1 shows the addition of the $300 with pay date of tomorrow. I was hoping for lump sum but we will see how it works

Attachments

• F050FB21-6737-437F-9E97-9F4458BDB446.jpeg
    F050FB21-6737-437F-9E97-9F4458BDB446.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 825
  • 6A604534-E238-4548-992D-7BA9FF5E6802.jpeg
    6A604534-E238-4548-992D-7BA9FF5E6802.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,537
I'm confused.

I have to reapply for the extra $300?

How'd you find out about this?
Nah you don’t have too if you got the $600 you should get the $300. I just kept reading and looking around online and seen today they started paying out

I guess illinois is slowly rolling out the extra $300
I haven't received anything
But $900 hit my bro's account outta nowhere on monday

Gf here in LA has gotten 3 $300 payments. Should be one more since she went back to work the beginning of this month.

I THINK TRUMP MIGHT COME THROUGH FOR US...

If they don't get a bill passed, I fully believe he's going to do something with that surplus of 300 to 500 billion left over from the first releif package to try and buy some votes Just the what is the big question, direct checks? extended UI? Just hope it's not more money for the post office, or bailing out the airlines. I really dont think he gives a damn about Congress or the law. I'm sure he'll find a work around, like he did with LWA and having FEMA pay for it, and the CDC stop evictions. Not even close to a fan of the guy, but I've got to admit those moves were pretty creative, and most thought they'd be illegal and never go through he'd be sued, it'd get tied up in court, but he made it happen somehow. Still ain't getting my vote though.

If they don't get a bill passed, I fully believe he's going to do something with that surplus of 300 to 500 billion left over from the first releif package to try and buy some votes Just the what is the big question, direct checks? extended UI? Just hope it's not more money for the post office, or bailing out the airlines. I really dont think he gives a damn about Congress or the law. I'm sure he'll find a work around, like he did with LWA and having FEMA pay for it, and the CDC stop evictions. Not even close to a fan of the guy, but I've got to admit those moves were pretty creative, and most thought they'd be illegal and never go through he'd be sued, it'd get tied up in court, but he made it happen somehow. Still ain't getting my vote though.
**** that BAN
but he can run me MY money though

bruh drivers are either spoiled or lazy or both. I’ve been driving one of my trucks off and on the last 2 months and the only reason I’m not doing it full time is all the studying I have to do for this conductor training .

1263275E-EE81-4E63-BB73-D8B1D1B63F37.jpeg

you basically have to memorize all of this in 6 weeks or at the very least comprehend How to navigate these books to find the what rule dictates what. But in the next 4 weeks I should be able to find 4 more guys .
Oh and to the nt fam once I get my foot in the door with the railroad stuff I’ll give first hand knowledge on what it’s like and try to plug anyone to get in .
Ok I see.

Was a conductor for CSX for 8 years.

Good luck.
Always been interested in railroad work. Any tips or advice or resources I can look into?
Not sure what specifically I could do but it would probably something entry level

Lol what sounds promising exactly?
Article basically says Pelosi said, the House was to stay in session "until" lawmakers deliver a Coronavirus rescue package, and she's feeling the heat from her party to just make a deal. To me the keyword is "until" not "if". Nothing major in news,just saying looks like some hope still.

Always been interested in railroad work. Any tips or advice or resources I can look into?
Not sure what specifically I could do but it would probably something entry level

If you're single and white you can flourish.

I ended my career pulling in 90k not even trying.

Engineers were pulling in upwards of 120k with 15k yearly bonuses and stock and its union so every contract the wages go up.

Everyone starts off as a conductor.

Seneroity rules all.

Job placements and schedule.

So the first year or 2 are a PAIN.

But after 3 or 4 years your good.

Depending on your division by year 6 as a conductor you're a made man.

Buuuuuuuut, by year 8 or so you get "promoted" to engineer and your seniority as an engineer is back to being last in the division.

On call 24/7 until about year 5 and you can hold scheduled shifts.

Hours of service has changed but when I was early in my career you could work a 10 hour shift, get off at 6pm and get called at 12am to be back to work by 2am.

But I worked out of Queensgate in Cincinnati which is one of the major yards.

Training is in Atlanta for 6 months.

The pay for EVERYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom