The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Dressel might be in trouble in the 100 from chalmers the Australian

Apple clutch

YUP.. Guy who swam the 3rd leg too

think US expected faster out of dressel.. but they got way more than they could have bet on out of apple and the 3rd leg

pieroni gave them what they should have expected

For perspectiv, chalmers from Australia had the fastest split out of everyone 46.44

he had a slower reaction time than Apple and still was .25 faster.. chalmer’s reaction time was .28 vs .05 for Apple

IATT IATT can you see Peaty pulling off the 3peat in Paris?

yup.. only 3 years away, so he’ll be 29.. and it’s not like certain other events where the natural bulk you gain with age can hurt

if it was the 200 breast, I would have doubts.. but in the 100 I could see it

Are the medals for this games bigger than in the past? ****s look huge to me for some reason.

Peaty can def do it in 2024. Swims the best possible stroke for that 3peat.

IATT IATT Xennial Xennial

I tried to ask the other day, but did you guys swim growing up? Or still swim now?

yea I swam growing up, went to my boarding school in Jacksonville because of it

same school where dressel trained and Ryan Murphy, Joseph schooling and a bunch of others went (bolles).. the head US coach used to be the coach there in the 90s before going to UF

but I was tired of it by time I got up there and switched to track during my 2nd year and then did football for my last 2 years

yea I swam growing up, went to my boarding school in Jacksonville because of it

same school where dressel trained and Ryan Murphy, Joseph schooling and a bunch of others went (bolles).. the head US coach used to be the coach there in the 90s before going to UF

but I was tired of it by time I got up there and switched to track during my 2nd year and then did football for my last 2 years
That’s dope. Sounded like you guys knew your *****.

I quit once I got to high school, but was at some meets with Phelps growing up in Maryland. He was a couple years older though.

Back
Top Bottom