The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

That’s dope. Sounded like you guys knew your *****.

I quit once I got to high school, but was at some meets with Phelps growing up in Maryland. He was a couple years older though.

swimming is rough and it’s easy as shh to get burnt out with the hours you’re putting in

but I didn’t fully appreciate how cold it got in jax in the winter and getting up at 4:30 in the morning to go hop in a cold a)#)# pool was it for me.. even if you got heaters going full blast once you take the tarps off the wind is hitting the top of that shhh and it’s going be cold as shh on that top layer

but i knew I was half decent at track and coming from swimming the practices for the other stuff was light weight.. it was just trying put on some weight to play football

Watching skateboarding and they got a whole bunch of middle schoolers out here, dope for them youngins…But All the x games grown folks wasn’t messing with the Olympics? :lol:

Local news is playing over the Olympics if you’re on Central time 👌

swimming is rough and it’s easy as shh to get burnt out with the hours you’re putting in

but I didn’t fully appreciate how cold it got in jax in the winter and getting up at 4:30 in the morning to go hop in a cold a)#)# pool was it for me.. even if you got heaters going full blast once you take the tarps off the wind is hitting the top of that shhh and it’s going be cold as shh on that top layer

but i knew I was half decent at track and coming from swimming the practices for the other stuff was light weight.. it was just trying put on some weight to play football
Yeah I pretty much was kinda burnt out and between me not being completely all-in, and the stress it would've put on my parents (or whoever) to get me around to practice in the morning before school was gonna be tough. Looking back at it now though I did have a really good time doing it.

Backstroke and IM :pimp:

What the guidelines?
Why can’t Bron, Steph and Durant just go and dominate :lol:

Imagine these dudes playing the defense necessary for 3x3. I just can’t see it. :lol:

Lebby would probably spam his dribble stepback 3 and Steph and KD would eventually freeze him out on offense.

Are the medals for this games bigger than in the past? ****s look huge to me for some reason.

They definitely got smaller the last few Olympics, like someone said 2008 Beijing was the last time they were "chunky"

Yeah I pretty much was kinda burnt out and between me not being completely all-in, and the stress it would've put on my parents (or whoever) to get me around to practice in the morning before school was gonna be tough. Looking back at it now though I did have a really good time doing it.

Backstroke and IM :pimp:

yea swimming is a lot on parents.. i dont even remember how young I was when I started morning practices, but had that shh going 3 days out of the week then it’s rushing home after practice to get ready for school then getting to school

and then the costs of the racing suits is absurd, youre looking at $250-400 or more for those and they don’t have a long shelf life and rip kinda easily

looking back I wish I did soccer and baseball.. then I could have still done track

but if you’re not at least 6’2 you’re kinda wasting your time

Back
Top Bottom