The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

apparently there are existing FIBA 3on3 team/player rankings and the national team has to come from those rankings.

yea swimming is a lot on parents.. i dont even remember how young I was when I started morning practices, but had that shh going 3 days out of the week then it’s rushing home after practice to get ready for school then getting to school

and then the costs of the racing suits is absurd, youre looking at $250-400 or more for those and they don’t have a long shelf life and rip kinda easily

looking back I wish I did soccer and baseball.. then I could have still done track

but if you’re not at least 6’2 you’re kinda wasting your time
Yeah definitely an intense sport for both kids and parents. Height is for sure important. I was always at least somewhat average to taller for my age so I was straight. My cousin ended up sticking with swimming and swam for Bucknell for 4 years and he's only like 5'9". More of an anomaly for sure though.

Yeah definitely an intense sport for both kids and parents. Height is for sure important. I was always at least somewhat average to taller for my age so I was straight. My cousin ended up sticking with swimming and swam for Bucknell for 4 years and he's only like 5'9". More of an anomaly for sure though.

you got good underwaters you can be good through high school and college in the states because you’re swimming yards and it’s short course.. but once you go long course, you need that size/length

you got good underwaters you can be good through high school and college in the states because you’re swimming yards and it’s short course.. but once you go long course, you need that size/length

My college roommate who I mentioned earlier was 5’10” and he was one of the shorter guys on the UCSB swim team. A lot of guys 6’3”+ with long arms.

My college roommate who I mentioned earlier was 5’10” and he was one of the shorter guys on the UCSB swim team. A lot of guys 6’3”+ with long arms.

there was this Malaysian guy who was at my school before I got there that held the national records in the 100 back and 100 fly.. times he was going in grade 10 was faster than most college guys at the time.. his 50 back leadoff times on the medley relay was faster than most kids 50 free.. I think he was national swimmer of the year like twice

dude was 5’6, his underwaters were insane.. but once it came time for like olympics or other big stage national meets, guys he smoked in high school and college (he went to cal) would kill him

this is the guy

MONDAY, JULY 26 (all times Pacific)

Men’s & Women’s Fencing (Live): 12 a.m.-1 a.m. (USA)

Women’s Fencing: Foil & Women’s Team Archery Final: 12 a.m.-1 a.m. (CNBC)

Men’s Kayak/Canoe Slalom Final (Live): 1 a.m.-2 a.m. (USA)

Cycling: Mountain Bike: 1:05 a.m.-2 a.m. (CNBC)

Men’s & Women’s 3X3 Basketball: 1:55 a.m.-2:45 a.m. (NBCSN)

Rugby: 2 a.m-3 a.m. (USA)

Men’s & Women’s Fencing: Sabre & Foil (Live): 2:45 a.m. (NBCSN)

Men’s Gymnastic Team Final (Live): 3 a.m.-8 a.m. (Peacock)

Women’s Swimming (Live): 3 a.m.-5:30 a.m. (USA)

Men’s & Women’s 3X3 Basketball (Live): 5:30 a.m.-6:30 a.m. (USA)

Men’s Beach Volleyball: Norway vs. Spain: 6 a.m.-7 a.m. (NBCSN)

Men’s Volleyball: Brazil vs. Argentina (Live): 6:50 a.m.-7:30 a.m. (USA)

Men’s Archery Team Final (Live): 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m. (USA)

Mixed Doubles Table Tennis Final: 9 a.m.-10:15 a.m. (USA)

Table Tennis 9:15 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (NBCSN)

Women’s Water Polo: U.S.A vs. China, Men’s Canoe Slalom Finals & More: 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (NBC)

Women’s Weightlifting Finals: 12:15 p.m-1 p.m. (USA)

Women’s Triathlon: 2:30 p.m.-5 p.m. (USA)

Men’s Team Gymnastics Final, Women’s Triathlon Final, Swimming: 5 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (NBC)

Women’s Beach Volleyball: U.S.A vs. Spain: 5 p.m.-6 p.m. (CNBC)

Men’s Water Polo: U.S.A. vs. South Africa: 6 p.m-7 p.m. (CNBC)

Men’s & Women’s Tennis: Singles & Doubles: 7 p.m.-4 a.m. (Olympic Channel)

Men’s Rugby (Live): 7:10 p.m.-8 p.m. (CNBC)

Men’s Beach Volleyball U.S.A vs. Brazil (Live): 8 p.m.-9 p.m. (USA)

Men’s Rugby: U.S.A. vs. Russia: 8:30 p.m.-9 p.m. (NBC)

Women’s Fencing: Epee: 8 p.m.-9 p.m. (CNBC)

Men’s & Women’s Archery: 9 p.m.-9:30 p.m. (USA)

Softball: Bronze Medal Game: 9 p.m.-11 p.m. (CNBC)

Women’s Volleyball: U.S.A vs. China: 9 p.m.-11:30 p.m. (NBC)

Women’s Basketball: U.S.A. vs. Nigeria (Live): 9:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. (USA)

Men’s Rugby: U.S.A. vs. South Africa: 10:30 p.m-11 p.m. (NBCSN)

Women’s Diving Final: Synchronized: 11 p.m.-12 p.m. (CNBC)

Women’s Cycling: Mountain Bike (Live): 11:30 p.m.-1 a.m. (USA)

What other country plays it ? Lol
1627277393679.gif

Verge-Depre on the Swiss beach volleyball team has nice eyes. Stam on the Dutch team is a giant i'd climb.

Back
Top Bottom