OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not confirmed yet. I am looking on the 247 team board. Just hope

11092731.jpeg

They're being real noisy :lol:

The SEC is supposedly talking about doing away with divisions, not doing pods, and just doing 3 permanent 'rivals' and a rotational schedule beyond that.

Meaning the top 2 winning percentages would play for the title regardless of location/division/whatever.

The SEC is supposedly talking about doing away with divisions, not doing pods, and just doing 3 permanent 'rivals' and a rotational schedule beyond that.

Meaning the top 2 winning percentages would play for the title regardless of location/division/whatever.

There’s some talk about the B1G doing this too, but I honestly don’t know how you fix much without opening up the possibility of Michigan-OSU playing each other in back to back weeks which no one wants.

MSU going to the east screws over Michigan unless OSU is going to have a permanent crossover rival too.

Nick and those Bamas don't want any problems with us Coach Prime and HBCU supporters. We will swarm on his ***. Don't be mad at us now that top athletes are willing to take the road less traveled.

Peek-off season content. Arik Gilbert looks like he's lost a lot of weight, down from the 300 lb he was when he stepped on campus at Georgia.

I'm gonna need Deion to just lob a nuke over the border and really set this thing off.

Start a CFB World War and let the old cornballs like Saban that wanna be able to dictate how and when athletes who've made him a legend have 'earned' their money expose themselves.

:lol:

I like Saban, but G T F OH with that BS. :lol:
Jimbo should hit him with a one and done Cam tweet.
7HZN.gif

Even Paul Finebaum this morning was like “yeah no this is a bad look” … :lol: :lol:

Nick’s lapdog ain’t even try to prop him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom