OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been explain why OU and UT are heading to the SEC? I assume they are making a **** ton of money, but it seems like the easier path to a championship is to stay in the big 12. I guess if they think the CFB playoff is expanding, it might not be that huge of a deal, but I doubt OU finishes a season with less than a couple losses. And Texas… well…. They need saban to turn around that program.

I'm bad at any type of betting so I would have went under and that means you're probably in better fate :lol:
frshstunna frshstunna

well-so-im-done (1).gif

Yup. There’s whispers they’ll announce on Sunday regardless of the outcome of OU/State tomorrow.
This is coming straight from the big money LSU guy I mentioned when O was fired. Asked his daughter and she said he replied “I can neither confirm nor deny” and winked at her.

Has it been explain why OU and UT are heading to the SEC? I assume they are making a **** ton of money, but it seems like the easier path to a championship is to stay in the big 12. I guess if they think the CFB playoff is expanding, it might not be that huge of a deal, but I doubt OU finishes a season with less than a couple losses. And Texas… well…. They need saban to turn around that program.
If you had asked them four months ago, they got the guy that was the key to Saban’s success.

Gonna take a lot more than a coach to fix them. Time should do it eventually…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom