OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their heads are spinning. Roach had them convinced they were still getting Evan Stewart. :lol:

Bijan smart he’s going out West with Caleb Williams.

Roach never said Stewart was coming to Texas at all. Bijan is not leaving us you wished.

Just had this conversation/fight with a couple of my friends about their thoughts on Texas being a tier 1 job and LSU being tier 2 tonight.

LSU, for the most part, has a fence around the state. Kelly won’t even need to recruit much to secure a top 10 class. Recruit a bit and keep some elite guys home, you’re probably top 5. Recruit a lot, including nationwide, you’re guaranteed top 3-4, probably fighting for the 2/3/4 spot any given year. And you don’t have the extra academic requirements that only Stanford, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, and Notre Dame do.

One of these guys doesn’t follow college football much and the other only follows Ohio State, but they both seemed to brush UT’s issues off as being a product of the “woke culture” (which basically ended my interaction the conversation). UT should be back up there in about 10-15 years, but it’s gonna take a seismic shift in their booster demographic to get there.

Roach never said Stewart was coming to Texas at all. Bijan is not leaving us you wished.
Bruh he been talking about still liking where Texas was at and confident for weeks now when Stewart’s been silenced to A&M for a month. :lol:

It ain’t even just Stewart. His “confidence” on dudes the Longhorns ain’t getting us all over the board.

I couldn’t care less if Bijan stays - but he’s silly not to look around. Texas going 5-7 again next year regardless.

*edit cuz I went back and found it … he literally posted this on Stewart THIS MORNING

I spoke to a source near five-star wide receiver Evan Stewart today. The Frisco Liberty pass-catcher is taking a step back to evaluate his options. Texas, Texas A&M and Alabama are the main schools involved, but the source told me Evan is conflicted as of now. Sources in Austin still feel confident they can land the dynamic playmaker, but it wouldn't surprise me to see his decision go into January and maybe all the way to February. Stewart is taking courses to graduate early and would potentially like to enroll in January if possible. It also leaves him the option to not sign and just enroll at the school of his choice when the spring semester comes around.
Just wrong. Consistently.

Bruh he been talking about still liking where Texas was at and confident for weeks now when Stewart’s been silenced to A&M for a month. :lol:

I couldn’t care less if Bijan stays - but he’s silly not to look around. Texas going 5-7 again next year regardless.
You're funny kid. That's the problem with society and college football. People are wanting to quit and look for the easy way out. I can see if he wasn't getting no playing time. We will be ok next year maybe not were we want to be, but with a full recruiting class and hitting the portal we wont be 5-7 or 6-6

Umm…
507D5816-1E69-409F-A2A7-1FB695C5E675.png

He’s been ready to die on this hill since Stewart decommitted. Right before Stewart committed today he posted that his sources told him it was probably gonna go into January before a decision…

You're funny kid. That's the problem with society and college football. People are wanting to quit and look for the easy way out. I can see if he wasn't getting no playing time. We will be ok next year maybe not were we want to be, but with a full recruiting class and hitting the portal we wont be 5-7 or 6-6
Are you Sark himself? Over recruiting in the off-season and ready to show the product on the field to only get steamrolled game after game?

Umm…
507D5816-1E69-409F-A2A7-1FB695C5E675.png

He’s been ready to die on this hill since Stewart decommitted. Right before Stewart committed today he posted that his sources told him it was probably gonna go into January before a decision…
Yes his sources did. If you follow the recruiting of Stewart you know him committing today is no surprise. It is what it is. I wanted him in the class red flag or not. But our main issues is we need OL, LB and Safeties

Are you Sark himself? Over recruiting in the off-season and ready to show the product on the field to only get steamrolled game after game?
Here goes a *** to mouth fan. Yall are paying $10 million a year for 8-4 every year. Ok I get it. I admit we sucked this year big time.

Yes his sources did. If you follow the recruiting of Stewart you know him committing today is no surprise. It is what it is. I wanted him in the class red flag or not. But our main issues is we need OL, LB and Safeties
But it was a complete surprise to your guy Roach, who claimed Stewart was gonna end up back in the class and he wasn’t gonna let y’all hear the end of it…and even posted this morning that his “sources” said it was gonna go into January…maybe this guy can’t build good enough sources to give y’all actual legit info, but he’s promised Stewart as part of the class all year.

You can’t say Stewart committing today wasn’t a surprise but defend Roach’s “sources” when they told him this morning it was gonna be another month before a decision could come.

If you can’t see his sources are complete **** with his Zach Calzada level hit rate at this point in the year…

Here goes a *** to mouth fan. Yall are paying $10 million a year for 8-4 every year. Ok I get it. I admit we sucked this year big time.
Y’all paid Tom Herman $5 million to not coach for you this season and Sark an extra $5.7 million to win 5 games. Could have kept Tom and saved $5.7MM and won a few more games. I think I’ll take the trajectory of A&M over UT as of tonight.

Y’all paid Tom Herman $5 million to not coach for you this season and Sark an extra $5.7 million to win 5 games. Could have kept Tom and saved $5.7MM and won a few more games. I think I’ll take the trajectory of A&M over UT as of tonight.
No Tom Herman is the reason we are in this situation. A&M is losing a lot. Our QB is better that yours. Casey played on a bum thumb after the OU game. RB UT advantage, WR UT advantage. Worth had almost more yard than all of your WR combined. OL advantage Aggie even though you guys are losing a good one. Offense scheme UT. Aggie offense is so ancient y'all recruit WRs to block not catch. Your defense is legit. Aggies have the edge there except CB.

My man’s never posted in here and decided the first one was gonna be a Mike Roach defense. I’m here for it.
Yall are paying $10 million a year for 8-4 every year.
Literally went 10-1 and finished #4 in the country one year ago. :lol:

This year was frustrating but I ain’t losing sleep over 8 wins with Zach Calzada behind center.

Seven-Win Steve got some ground to cover to even live up to his own standards. Life ain’t getting any easier when your recruiting class got zero dudes any program with a pulse wanted on either side of the trenches.

nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403 any thoughts on Drake coming back next season to play in Lincoln’s offense for a year? Obviously doesn’t need any more tape, but could be fun as a rehab year to put up more video game numbers in a very friendly offense.

My man’s never posted in here and decided the first one was gonna be a Mike Roach defense. I’m here for it.

Literally went 10-1 and finished #4 in the country one year ago. :lol:

This year was frustrating but I ain’t losing sleep over 8 wins with Zach Calzada behind center.

Seven-Win Steve got some ground to cover to even live up to his own standards. Life ain’t getting any easier when your recruiting class got zero dudes any program with a pulse wanted on either side of the trenches.
No y'all went 9-1. 10 and 9 are not the same number. Man stop with the Aggie logic. We are ranked in the top 7 recruiting. We beat out LSU and Bama for a few of them on the defensive line.

No Tom Herman is the reason we are in this situation. A&M is losing a lot. Our QB is better that yours. Casey played on a bum thumb after the OU game. RB UT advantage, WR UT advantage. Worth had almost more yard than all of your WR combined. OL advantage Aggie even though you guys are losing a good one. Offense scheme UT. Aggie offense is so ancient y'all recruit WRs to block not catch. Your defense is legit. Aggies have the edge there except CB.
Yet we just got the #1 WR in a head to head that your boy Roach guaranteed you. As my man Calzada would say, SMD. People don’t wanna go to UT if they have legit options.

Casey “played on a bum thumb” all season, but your coach still thought he was a better choice than your healthy Day 1 starter. At least we have the excuse of our QB sucking because our starter broke his ankle, not getting benched. I’d put money on King or Weigman being significantly better than Calzada next season, and also being better than whichever backup y’all realize is better than the named starter after game 2 or 3. And y’all don’t have help coming in with Maalik or whatever his name is.

I’ve openly campaigned for Fisher needing an innovative mind as OC and not that old dude we have, so scheme is definitely in your favor there.

The main problem is that you’re about to enter the SEC and I see zero mention of your high school OL and DL…that one’s gonna hurt y’all for a lot of years (as we saw this year with that **** Tennessee LT we got at a spot we neglected).

No y'all went 9-1. 10 and 9 are not the same number. Man stop with the Aggie logic. We are ranked in the top 7 recruiting. We beat out LSU and Bama for a few of them on the defensive line.
One of yalls top defensive recruits is a dude who stripped a kid naked and tied him to a pole and got kicked out of school for it…and it wasn’t his first time getting in trouble for hazing.

And you’re fine with that. If he had even the slightest redeemable characteristic LSU would have him locked up. Says a lot when LSU won’t even take a kid from their backyard.

One of yalls top defensive recruits is a dude who stripped a kid naked and tied him to a pole and got kicked out of school for it…and it wasn’t his first time getting in trouble for hazing.

And you’re fine with that. If he had even the slightest redeemable characteristic LSU would have him locked up. Says a lot when LSU won’t even take a kid from their backyard.
Every team has players with character issues. Not saying it is right tho. Evan Stewart quit on his team and couldn't put the weed down.

nako xl nako xl casper90403 casper90403 any thoughts on Drake coming back next season to play in Lincoln’s offense for a year? Obviously doesn’t need any more tape, but could be fun as a rehab year to put up more video game numbers in a very friendly offense.
He’s already a first round pick this year. Scouts are gushing over him. On Gavin Morris’s IG Saturday he was on crutches emotional he couldn’t play on senior/junior night Vs BYU because he said it’s his last time in the coli.

Some players and Gavin are jokingly recruiting him back now but he put up literal all time ncaa numbers through 7.5 games in a bad offense. He needs to go get rich.

The other Drake gonna go too though Grinch wants him back.

Yet we just got the #1 WR in a head to head that your boy Roach guaranteed you. As my man Calzada would say, SMD. People don’t wanna go to UT if they have legit options.

Casey “played on a bum thumb” all season, but your coach still thought he was a better choice than your healthy Day 1 starter. At least we have the excuse of our QB sucking because our starter broke his ankle, not getting benched. I’d put money on King or Weigman being significantly better than Calzada next season, and also being better than whichever backup y’all realize is better than the named starter after game 2 or 3. And y’all don’t have help coming in with Maalik or whatever his name is.

I’ve openly campaigned for Fisher needing an innovative mind as OC and not that old dude we have, so scheme is definitely in your favor there.

The main problem is that you’re about to enter the SEC and I see zero mention of your high school OL and DL…that one’s gonna hurt y’all for a lot of years (as we saw this year with that **** Tennessee LT we got at a spot we neglected).
Devin Brown is probably the UT QB next year. I think Lincoln isn’t that high on him because he’s not mobile, even though we all want him back.

From an athletes pov how ****ty is this? Your season isn’t even over and your boss is throwing up gang signs for another team already lol. Hope these coaches never preach about loyalty or cry about the transfer portal again. Pay the players already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom